• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Charleston Coil Cleaning Crash Course!

Tony Shelton

Environmental Consultant / Past Director
NOTE: The signup link won't work without .html after it. Here is the proper link http://www.freecoilcleaning.com/charlestoncccc.html

The class we are presenting in Charleston is a Coil Cleaning CRASH COURSE!

This class will be similar to the one in Tampa with the addition of commercial coil cleaning instruction designed to help take away any fear of venturing into jobs like these when the opportunity arises.

There will be more emphasis on the actual physical aspects of doing the work along with lots of video and pictures showing actual scenarios.

If you own a pressure washer you are selling yourself short by not offering this simple, easy, high profit service!

This work can be completed with equipment as low pressure as a roof cleaning rig or as low volume as a 2.3 gpm cold water unit. If you are looking for a way to add dollars to your bottom line during tough times this class is for you!

Charlestonccccad.jpg

CourseRegistrationFormTonySheltonSC.jpg

Last edited:

Tony Shelton

Environmental Consultant / Past Director
This class will be the most instructional roundtable class I have ever done except for the 1 1/2 day class we did in Las Vegas on actual rooftops.

Since we can't do actual rooftops the instruction will be through instructional videos and presentations we've made to show actual techniques. It will be the closest thing to the LV training we've ever done but for 1/4 the price.

There will be lots of videos like this with voiceovers and explanations of what we are doing and why we are doing it that way.

I made a verbal agreement with Ron to continue classes through 2010 as a contributor to NCE (something I believe really helps contractors). This is the last one I promised him. I'm happy that our classes helped contractors land some work.

This will be the most class for the money that we have ever offered. Hope to see you there.