• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Lets thanks Jake Clark from Armstrong Stains for renewing his membership

John Tornabene

Member Guest
Jake is on board for another year with the UAMCC because he believes in the mission of this organization. In case some don't know already Jake's website is http://armclark.com/index.html

Jake is a big supporter of us the contractors. He has appeared at many Roundtables and Conventions to show his support and to let us learn from his expertise.

Lets welcome Jake back.
Thanks Jake!!!!!

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member
We are Giving Away like 100 gallons of Stain in SC next week. Thanks Jake

Jake is on board for another year with the UAMCC because he believes in the mission of this organization. In case some don't know already Jake's website is http://armclark.com/index.html

Jake is a big supporter of us the contractors. He has appeared at many Roundtables and Conventions to show his support and to let us learn from his expertise.

Lets welcome Jake back.
Thanks Jake!!!!!

John Orr

UAMCC Treasurer
A/C stain is all I use now. I like it and my customers do too! Jake really is a good guy and I hope to drive home with some of those 100 gals!

Jake Clark

UAMCC Associate Member
Hello John T, David, Ron, John O and Beth,

Thank you all for the kind words! All of us working together will, hopefully, move us all forward. The UAMCC has gone through some choppy seas resently and as long as Ron doesn't give away every gallon I can make, I think this will be a wonderful relationship.

I am happy to be aboard again,

Jake

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member
The UAMCC needs Vendor Support, Thanks again Jake for supporting the contractors in this Contractor org.

Hello John T, David, Ron, John O and Beth,

Thank you all for the kind words! All of us working together will, hopefully, move us all forward. The UAMCC has gone through some choppy seas resently and as long as Ron doesn't give away every gallon I can make, I think this will be a wonderful relationship.

I am happy to be aboard again,

Jake

Jake Clark

UAMCC Associate Member
Jeff,

I can't make Charleston but will be at the PWNA in Columbus. Ron promised me 50 yard line seats at the Ohio State game. Apparently Ron will be "dotting the eye" at half time!?!

Have a great show in Charlston,

Jake