• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Charleston Membership Special

John Orr

UAMCC Treasurer
BTW In case anyone is wondering, this special replaces the Stimulus Plan that had been discussed, but not implemented.

Thad Eckhoff

As Treasurer, I will be more than happy to accept credit card payments via phone from any members that wish to renew in Charleston. I will be there, so technically, you will be renewing at the show. 757/718-5442 or fax me your info to 757/257-0000. I will post new and renewing members as often as possible.

Sorry John- Guy said only guys who show up get the deal.
Don't worry, you'll figure out some other way to get the rest of the money!
:D

I'll call you later with a CC.

John Orr

UAMCC Treasurer
Sorry John- Guy said only guys who show up get the deal.
Don't worry, you'll figure out some other way to get the rest of the money!
:D

I'll call you later with a CC.

OK, just to be clear, it IS ok to sign-up and renew on the UAMCC website. The links will be active at least through Thursday evening. Really!

Jim Cooney

Hope all are having fun in Charleston. Thanks to all that continue to make positive progress and volunteer their valuable time to keep this organization alive and well. You have my full support and respect.

Guy Blackmon

Yes, I was giving you a hard time for bucking Guy. Sorry for the confusion.
Good talking to you today and
Yes! It works!

OK, My Bad....... But because of John Orr's heavy accent, I misunderstood that this was meant for everyone, and I totally agree!!!! Sorry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!