• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Charleston Membership Special

Guy Blackmon

Hey Guys & Girls, If you're going to be in Charleston, you'll be in for a treat. We will be having a Membership Drive Special. This Special Will Only Be Offered At The Charleston NCE Event.

$149.00 for New Member Sign-Up
$99.00 UAMCC Member Renewal

Also with every New Member sign-up and every Member Renewal, you get a chance at a drawing for some cool prizes, like a Brand new Cox Hose Reel valued at $200.00!!!!

4 of our BOD Members will be in attendance, so if you have, suggestions questions or concerns, you can bring them to the people who will listen.

Look Forward To Seeing You There !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

John Tornabene

Member Guest
K Guy. I'm in. When do u guys expect those new prices to be reflected on our home page www.uamcc.org ? Thats when I'll send in my membership thru Pay Pal. Also I think it would be a good idea for the UAMCC to announce any and all who sign up. Whether it be 1 or 10 or 100 announce them as they come back in or just joining for the first time on this bb.

If TGS,PWI and any other board allows this it might not be a bad idea to announce it there also. The more the UAMCC stays in the public eye on the net where others see people joining it should help increase the membership especially with those other boards being so much more active.

If they don't allow this thats OK but it can't hurt to ask....Just a thought.

Guy Blackmon

John, Please read the post, this will be for Charleston Only. Depending on the feed back from Charleston (And We Have Listened Here Too) there may be an announcement as early as next week on a New Membership and Member Renewal Fee, but it won't be the Charleston Price.

I have already put it out to the other BBS's. Thanks Buddy!!!

John Tornabene

Member Guest
John, Please read the post, this will be for Charleston Only. Depending on the feed back from Charleston (And We Have Listened Here Too) there may be an announcement as early as next week on a New Membership and Member Renewal Fee, but it won't be the Charleston Price.

I have already put it out to the other BBS's. Thanks Buddy!!!
Darn my bad Guy. I jumped the gun. I'll have to go back and fix up a few post and retract what I said to some on the side about this. I'll keep up any post that I made for the guys down there to jump on that opportunity.

John Orr

UAMCC Treasurer
As Treasurer, I will be more than happy to accept credit card payments via phone from any members that wish to renew in Charleston. I will be there, so technically, you will be renewing at the show. 757/718-5442 or fax me your info to 757/257-0000. I will post new and renewing members as often as possible.

Guy Blackmon

Motion Carries, Chris Tharpe is now a BOD Member!!! See How Easy That was!!!!! Hahahahahahaahahah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seriously Chris, we need Contractors like yourself on the Board, help us build this Org. Just Think About It.

You Too David Vicars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

John Orr

UAMCC Treasurer
K Guy. I'm in. When do u guys expect those new prices to be reflected on our home page www.uamcc.org ? Thats when I'll send in my membership thru Pay Pal. Also I think it would be a good idea for the UAMCC to announce any and all who sign up. Whether it be 1 or 10 or 100 announce them as they come back in or just joining for the first time on this bb.

If TGS,PWI and any other board allows this it might not be a bad idea to announce it there also. The more the UAMCC stays in the public eye on the net where others see people joining it should help increase the membership especially with those other boards being so much more active.

If they don't allow this thats OK but it can't hurt to ask....Just a thought.

By tonight or tomorrow am, there will be a sign-up form on the website, with a link to pay. As it is possible, I will post new and renewing members.