• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

New and Renewing Members

John Tornabene

Member Guest
Yup Tony paid awhile ago along with some others. Last night for hours I read the past year turn of events with this org. You say "John whats the matter with you---get a life":tongue:
I was stuck watching an exploded transformer that brought down wires and electrocuted and turn a tree into a x-mas tree all lit up. Can't do squat about it because of the electric that ran thru it until the power was completely shut down. Needless to say I had a ton of time on my hands to look at my laptop to kill time since I already had the road closed off.

Its funny how there were so many turns and twist in the UAMCC road from a year ago. Today Its great to know that guys like Tony Shelton are on board. The org. needs diversity to attract many members and Tony would be high on my list to bring in.....and he now is. Great job by him and the current BOD.

As for today my guys started a Condo Complex. I'll post some pictures tomorrow since I was only there a few minutes to meet the board president. I love when I'm busy like this and I'm getting paid around the clock. Thats what works best for me and thats what I do best.

Trevor Steel

IMG_20100928_222723.jpg

Welcome Kory Finley from Kand J Pressure Cleaning, LLC.

Trevor Steel

For those of you who stuck it out and believed in the vision of this org. thank you. This is the beginning of a new era for the UAMCC! You may be thinking to yourself now what? GET INVOLVED! We need to work together to create a strong contractor voice in this growing industry. You have two choices sit back and watch as your industry is lead by the manufacturers and distributors or get involved and have a voice where you can work side by side with the manufacturers and distributors to balance and grow your industry. There where many more sign ups in Charleston but I wasn't able to get all the photos. I will announce the rest of the members as I process there applications. The UAMCC would also like to thank NCE for their continuing support of the UAMCC and the pressure washing industry.

Jeff LeCours

This is AWESOME, thanks to each and everyone of you. If you can get involved PLEASE do, if you have ideas please share them

Thanks thanks thanks

John Tornabene

Member Guest
How many guys/companies signed up this past week including renewals? Sounds like this was a really good week for the UAMCC which benefits all of us. Great job guys!!!

Now if you can get some more volunteers this org. is going to take off like a rocket ship.

Jeff LeCours

How many guys/companies signed up this past week including renewals? Sounds like this was a really good week for the UAMCC which benefits all of us. Great job guys!!!

Now if you can get some more volunteers this org. is going to take off like a rocket ship.

How about we start like a propeller plane and work up to rocket ship LOL steady as she goes

Trevor Steel

I'm with you Jeff! We are still processing memberships. I will let you know the final tally soon. Thank you again to all the renewals and new members for showing confidence in this org.!!!!