• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

New and Renewing Members

Trevor Steel

there were over 10 new members and counting... I am announcing both new and renewals I'll have to look it up to see if they were new or renewals. From now on I will post (renewing or new.)

John Orr

UAMCC Treasurer
Celeste, I am so sorry we left you out. I guarantee it was not intentional. In fact, I made it a point to mention it to the BOD. In our haste to announce good news, we missed you - which I counted as better than good news.

I'm sure that I thought Trevor would post and he probably assumed I would. Well, we all know what happens when we assume. To make it up, I'll buy the Pepto at the next roundtable!

Seriously, I am sorry. Of all the people to miss... You paid to renew a free membership. Argh!

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member
Must be only new - our renewal was definitely overlooked but I'm not complaining (that would make me dramatic)

Its a lesson this New BOD should learn right Away, thanks go along way. Someone should just ad this to there lists of things to do.

In 2008 & 2009 thanks was forgotten. I talk to alot of distributors and they never received any thanks from anyone for helping and particpating with this org. I'm not speaking about myself but others from all aspects of the industry.

Why has cleanertimes stopped running ads?

I know three other trade mags the UAMCC should be in.

Lets really get the industry up!!!!!!!!!!!!

The entire Mobile Cleaning Industry....

Trevor Steel

We are working diligently Ron, adds and marketing are on the radar, and if you have any connections that may save the org. $$ please share. Celeste (drama mama) i am still processing some of the memberships there are still a lot who have not been officially introduced.
Please welcome Roger and Celeste Gothorp from Carolina ProWash as renewing members of the UAMCC!!!!!!

Trevor Steel

Please Welcome the following!!!

David Coc (Home services.cc) renewing Member

Alan Broom (ShineBrite LLC) renewing Member

Russ Spence (Prokleen Power Wash) New member

John Orr

UAMCC Treasurer
Hey Greenwoods! Great to have you back. Things have really changed around here, and you're part of the reason they have.