• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

More Pictures from Charleston

Guy Blackmon

Really Great RT, Great City, Great Venue.

Charleston RT 035resz.jpgCharleston RT 037resz.jpgCharleston RT 049resz.jpgCharleston RT 054resz.jpg

John Tornabene

Member Guest
Man I am sooooooo Jealous We didn't go. I probaby would have spent much less there then I will be spending for these two weddings that sandwiched this show for us. How about some more pictures if there out there and maybe a little story about each so it can sink it in a little more that we missed a great show and cause me to whine about it for a year so we can go to the Phoenix show.