• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Thank You Jeff LeCours!!!!

Guy Blackmon

Jeff has always been there for the UAMCC, and Contractors in general. A Real Stand Up Guy!!!!! Thanks Jeff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Charleston RT 047resz.jpg

John Tornabene

Member Guest
Way to go Jeff. How does it feel to ride that crazy UAMCC trade the past year and end up where we are today?? Some ride it was. Congrats for making it thru. Somehow I also got thru and where still here. Maybe for me next year I'll get more involved again if I can hire a couple of more guys for my company. I would like to see the UAMCC breakout again and have there own convention instead of piggy backing off of another. But until then whatever they have to or decide to do I support them.

Contractors for Contractors....lives on!!

Jeff LeCours

Thanks Guy & Scott, I will always help and sometimes be a thorn in your sides, but mostly help. This org is needed. Work hard and thank you for following through with this

Hopefully biz and family will allow me enough time to run for the BOD in 2012 and help move the org forward for all us contractors. Keep working at it as hard as you can guys, so the next BOD can a little easier time than you guys had

Contractors for contractors