• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Soft washing information?

Brian Barrick

-I currently own my own window cleaning business along with doing a great deal of pressure washing. I am familiar with some chem apps. I usually use 2qt. outdoor Clorox and 1qt. jomax mixed with 4 gallons of water in a back pack to spray the house first then lightly rinse with a 3000 psi pressure washer. This has done a great job.
-The problem is even on a 12 ft. A-Frame ladder with the sprayer i cant reach some peaks of the houses i am doing.
-I purchased an x-jet m5 that i have not used yet, any feed back on this product? Ive seen on you tube guys using a gun with 4 nozzles but no wand, what is this called and where can i purchase this and how is the chemical distributed.
-Also i hear a lot about 12.5 bleach, where can i get this am i wasting my money by buying it @ home depot, is there something i can mix with it other than jomax which is $20.00 per gallon?
-Last question, once i have the proper chemical and set up what is the proper mixture? Some one suggested straight bleach and simple green in a 5 gallon bucket to distribute straight through the x-jet? I don't want to kill any landscaping?

Trevor Steel

Hey Welcome to the UAMCC please fill out your signature when you get a chance and do a little research using our search feature you will find many helpful threads that way. If you still have questions I'm sure you will get a great response. Once again welcome to the UAMCC!