Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2962

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Rig Pics
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Rig Pics

Default Rig Pics

These are the pics after a few changes were made to make things a little better and easier to use.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Default Re: Rig Pics

Hey Russ Beautiful set-up. Is that the newer Ford with the 6.7 liter diesel engine and if so how do you like it?

Quote Originally Posted by John-Clean County PW View Post
    Hey Russ Beautiful set-up. Is that the newer Ford with the 6.7 liter diesel engine and if so how do you like it?
    No John that is a 2010 with a V10, Nick (The Cleaner) has the same truck with the same motor and gears, I had alot of trouble out of the 2008 6.4 diesel I had so I got rid of it and got this, I still have an older Dodge and a Ford with a 7.3 but so far I love this V10, $30 dollar oil changes are nice too instead of $250.00+ in the newer Fords

I am going to give the New 6.7 diesel a couple of years before I look into getting another one, I want to see how they perform!

That sure is a sweet looking Ford. I may go back to the Dodge Diesel Cummins again. I like the mpg on those engines and for the most part there indestructible engines. I'm looking for a used one so I can put the chip in it to get even better mileage but the truck has to be out of warranty or this can void it. Good luck with that V-10. I hear those engines can pull a house down.

Nice job Russ

Doug Rucker-Owner/Operator
    Certified NCE Instructor
    We own and operate a School for Pressure Washing, Roof Cleaning, and Soft Washing http://www.pressurecleaningschool.com
    Check out our ONLINE PRESSURE WASHING SCHOOL with over 160 videos https://www.pressurecleaningschool.c...ashing-school/
    Free FREE Events www.uamccevents.com

Quote Originally Posted by Russ Spence View Post
    These are the pics after a few changes were made to make things a little better and easier to use.
    Looking good!
    I've never thought of using a 5th wheel.
    Still learning,
    vic

That is pretty Sweet

• Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information