• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Watch All NCE Videos from the entire event Here!!!

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member
I say ban Ron, kick him out now, matter of fact can we get him BAND for life so he doesnt take over the whole UAMCC world. Rumor has it that............................ Oops I'm a MOD here maybe I shouldnt be spreading rumors. BAND JL too he's no good for the industry

Everyone have a great day, just having some fun on a beautiful day

DO it before Jeff has four or five more red headed Sluts.....

Ban us both is right the org might actually have a chance.LOL

Trevor Steel

Russ, we discussed this briefly on the call last night. We still agree as a board that the BB decisions are the admins to make. We will support your decision and to clarify you do not need to consult the BOD. Thanks again!

John Tornabene

Member Guest
John as I remember the conversation I had with John Orr and Mike Cooke when I agreed to take this on, they said it was our baby and we had their full support on any decision we make in reference to the BBS

So I dont see why they would need to be involved in that or why they would even care.

I will be happy to make the call but I will bet you I will be given the go ahead on something as simple as this, I mean really its not life changing. LOL
Hey Russ-- Your right. Those rules that Ron quoted are "Forum Rules" and yes thats what I understand also that the BOD has let the admins have control of that because they have enough on there plates. I was looking at those rules from where they came from. Since where in a private area here lets leave the "Red Headed step child alone".....oops I think Ron and many others can see this...:biggrin::biggrin: