• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Thank you NCE!

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member
Thats a First for the UAMCC, part of 2008 & all of 2009 and not one thank you ever. Things are changing around here and I like what i see.

We appreciate the Thanks from your guys and we are happy to have the UAMCC at all NCE events.

Its important to thank people, thank you's go along way.

Thanks Trev for coming, enjoyed hanging out with you!!

Thank you Ron, Kory and others at NCE who helped make Charleston a successful event for the UAMCC!

John Orr

UAMCC Treasurer
For those that didn't make it to Charleston...TOO BAD!

Seriously, I know I thanked Ron at the show and had the audience give him a round of applause when I was up front winning something! (I used the GPS to get home!) This was a great event, I only wish I had been able to attend some of the classes.

Ron is a gracious host. He GAVE us a table and a presence at the show that allowed us to get the UAMCC message out. Thanks again Ron!

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member
The past is the past and we are on a higher Road. Its amazing to actually feel good again about the UAMCC. I said the day would come when my brothers would be running the show and not a man seeking personal gain off the backs of others.

The UAMCC is larger than any other orgs because it will be the first org to bring together all the aspects of the cleaning industry. This will truly be a great thing in the future and make the UAMCC possibly the most powerful org in the mobile cleaning industry.

The name speaks for itself, the United Assc. of Mobile Cleaners. It will be large and has taken a step forward.

For those that didn't make it to Charleston...TOO BAD!

Seriously, I know I thanked Ron at the show and had the audience give him a round of applause when I was up front winning something! (I used the GPS to get home!) This was a great event, I only wish I had been able to attend some of the classes.

Ron is a gracious host. He GAVE us a table and a presence at the show that allowed us to get the UAMCC message out. Thanks again Ron!

Tony Shelton

Environmental Consultant / Past Director
Thanks to all the UAMCC BOD that came and connected with the contractors.

Mike T, you are the man. I hope when I get really old like you I'll be as even tempered as you are!
Trevor, your wisdom is well beyond your age. In about 5 years when you reach drinking age I'll buy you a round!
John Orr, I thought you were a midget. WOW what a surprise. I must have had you mixed up with somebody else! I just met you but you seem like a great guy.
Guy, you stole my son's logo. But you know I like you anyway! :)

What a solid bunch of guys these are.

With these guys on the board it would be virtually impossible for anybody to force a takeover of the org.

I'm really proud of these guys and all the guys who stuck this out for the sake of a dream that was presented early on of a true contractor for contractor org. (wiping a tear) :)

There are other guys like Jeff Lecours and John T who fought tooth and nail, then when they found out they had been taking up for the wrong side, they STILL hung in there and did what they could to make it work.

And thanks to another member, Ron.

I'm proud to be a member.

2010-10-04_18-34-39_480.jpg

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member
Thanks to all the UAMCC BOD that came and connected with the contractors.

Mike T, you are the man. I hope when I get really old like you I'll be as even tempered as you are!
Trevor, your wisdom is well beyond your age. In about 5 years when you reach drinking age I'll buy you a round!
John Orr, I thought you were a midget. WOW what a surprise. I must have had you mixed up with somebody else! I just met you but you seem like a great guy.
Guy, you stole my son's logo. But you know I like you anyway! :)

What a solid bunch of guys these are.

With these guys on the board it would be virtually impossible for anybody to force a takeover of the org.

I'm really proud of these guys and all the guys who stuck this out for the sake of a dream that was presented early on of a true contractor for contractor org. (wiping a tear) :)

There are other guys like Jeff Lecours and John T who fought tooth and nail, then when they found out they had been taking up for the wrong side, they STILL hung in there and did what they could to make it work.

And thanks to another member, Ron.

I'm proud to be a member.

2010-10-04_18-34-39_480.jpg

Stop Spamming the BBS

John Tornabene

Member Guest
Thanks Tony. I don't know what I'm thanking you for since my wife wants to shoot me for throwing away a few grand last year but yes that thanks is sincere even though I fell into that famous WC Fields line many years ago "There's a sucker born every minute" I just happened to grow that on my farhead last year but its gone now. The UAMCC is now on the STRAIGHT and narrow trail to success.

Scott Millen

I just want to add my thanks to NCE, Ron and Kory. It has been a long road, but the future is bright, and NCE has much to do with that. Thank you!