• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

2011 Convention Committee is now forming!

John Orr

UAMCC Treasurer
As the title of this thread implies, the UAMCC is forming our Convention Committee. As the Committee Chairman, I would like to invite those with an interest in our next Convention to contact me.

There has been some initial discussion on the BOD regarding 2011, and there will be a convention!

I hope to hear from you soon,

John

P.S. Those not able to participate directly, your opinions will be sought. Look for questions and polls in the near future.