• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

2011 UAMCC Convention

Beth Borrego

What about Williamsburg VA? Great location. Colonial Williamsburg is there, theme parks are nearby, great venue if you want to attract families.

Beth

Rob Huffman

Has there even been a convention committee formed? Maybe if Matt joins as a vendor, then him and Ron can co-chair it and it would be AWESOME....Sorry its cold and I was washing all day. Maybe I had a brain freeze....

James VanHandle

UAMCC-Member
Im with Russ! Hey Russ dont you have a boat? We could all go out on it. I love to fish and like power washers fisherman love to tell tall tales. LOL

Russ Spence

Im with Russ! Hey Russ dont you have a boat? We could all go out on it. I love to fish and like power washers fisherman love to tell tall tales. LOL
I would rather go to Atlantic City!

Funny thing 2 years ago we were on the turnpike and lost as a goose in a snow storm, I was supposed to be going to somewhere like Vineland? I ended up like 10 miles from Atlantic City and turned around thru the wooded area (you know where your not supposed to drivr back to the other side!) to get back to where I was supposed to go. I was heading to a shopping center that I had never been to before to wash it!

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member
Has there even been a convention committee formed? Maybe if Matt joins as a vendor, then him and Ron can co-chair it and it would be AWESOME....Sorry its cold and I was washing all day. Maybe I had a brain freeze....

I would Gladly work with Matt Johnson as a distributor member. He would pay the fair amount any other distrbutor member would pay. Of course Ill pay more because thats what I do.

If Matt wants to help again with a NY meeting thats great.

The UAMCC is on the right track, they are working on something for a few months now and I hope they release by April at Russ Johnsons meeting. I hope Russ becomes a Dist member.

Conventions are great and the UAMCC should plan for one in 2012, have a smaller fund raiser member drive meeting in 2011.

I hope they do, I will be glad to help with my wallet and advice in anyway possible.

John Tornabene

Member Guest
Thanks Ron to offer to work with Matt and don't be insulted if Matt doesn't want to do it since he pulled off a monster show already on his own. You two together would be phenonimal if you didn't rip each others heads off first.

Here's one for ya. I know what the old prices were for Contractors and Vendors but maybe the UAMCC could give the Vendors a nice size discount also as in % wise like what happened to the contractors. My first membership with the new UAMCC was $393. My second one was $99 which makes it aprox 75% cheaper so maybe the UAMCC should look into given Vendor also a 75% discount for the year when there membership expires. Either way these vendors pay in other ways such as booths, Sponsors, and advertisement so they to may deserve this break. Then rebuild rebuild rebuild and keep the old crap out.

IF the UAMCC BOD's want someone who can write them a new business plan then give me a holler. I have for years kept my finger on the pulse within the industry and I have a great feel what all sides would pay.

James VanHandle

UAMCC-Member
Wow Russ!
You came all the way up here to wash a shopping center in vineland. Man I live in NJ and wouldnt drive that far for a shopping center. What happens when you get home and the management company calls and said ya missed something? Come back.

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member
Thanks Ron to offer to work with Matt and don't be insulted if Matt doesn't want to do it since he pulled off a monster show already on his own. You two together would be phenonimal if you didn't rip each others heads off first.

Its in Mr Johnsons hands, but he is a distributor now and if he can pull his own show off it would be smarter idea. 2009 New York show was a UAMCC show not a Matt Johnson Show. Matt the year prior cancelled his own show because no interest. It was cancelled four days prior to the show date in 2008. (FACT not fiction)

Please I'm not trying to discredit Matt Johnson so please everyone just relax. I have made many many mistakes and have had issues also.

Actually having Carlos and crew help him last year was great. Together they ran a great show....All who attended said it was great. Matt how ever did not run the show from what I understand, he took a backseat to UAMCC & CO.

John, success of a Show is not about bodys in the seats.

The truth is NCE SC was a FLOP by my standards. Tampa was a Huge Success. Is NCE making money on these last two events. (PEANUTS)

You will see Shortly why Ron Musgraves was running events over the last three years and dominating the Market place.

I have a Personal Show in KY, a Ron Musgraves doing and Old freind a Favor. Its my Last event I promise you will ever see me at. NCE will exist and move forward with Kory in Charge of Both NCE West and East. Kory has big plans for East, I have smaller plans for west other than PHX 2011 Sept.

Florida Had over 300 people and 173 Co, no one here will doubt it or dispute the numbers.

Why I bring this to UAMCC attn is that I know my mistakes I have made and the demographics of the Shows.

Ron Musgraves Events may seem they run perfect and look good at the perception of most. I know when they have worked for vendors and when they have not.

NCE model is very different from PWNA or the UAMCC. It should be different!!!!

The focus on Contractors is the reason both exist.

So instead of us all fighting about each other we could individually put or separate efforts into the UAMCC together.

Reality was that the UAMCC road on NCE back for members. The PWNA currently took its turn, together we all can make orgs and the industry stronger.

Matt J, Ken F. Bob W, John T, Beth B , RON m, and all the other figures just need to unite and not divide the industry for self serving purposes. ( NOT SAYING ANY OF THESE PEOPLE DID THAT) my name is there also!!!

Where is the guys who started this org? Why are they not around? Not asking for drama, nuts asking because this org needs them.

Talents of the orginal guys are needed, why are they not here? Carlos even had his talents, if people can put the past in the past and not create the past all over we could move forward.

Mistakes will always be made, shame is and will be forgotten.

Here's reality!!

The org needs the folks from the last convention to help. You made the mistakes and had success. You know what will work and what doesnt.

I would rather go into battle with experience than not!!!

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member
I agree with Beth, have it in and area that you have strong members. That part of the country needs something, no meetings truly in that area for along while.

Beth Convention Chair!!!!

Russ Spence

Wow Russ!
You came all the way up here to wash a shopping center in vineland. Man I live in NJ and wouldnt drive that far for a shopping center. What happens when you get home and the management company calls and said ya missed something? Come back.
I went up there and did 66 centers in the Jersey, New York state, connecticut, Mass and Pennsylvania areas

Also I did another 54 on the way up there from Ga to Maryland

John Tornabene

Member Guest
Ron---Your post says alot and the message is clear. Learn from the past and move on. I would love to see a Convention in AC or Vegas if the UAMCC can get to that level. Maybe there short term goal is to just get organized again where they are making progress and they begin to move forward. Thats the way it looks. Us guys here that post on this bb should try to stay positive and help them the best way we can if where not going to volunteer for something. Volunteering of course is even better for the UAMCC because they can use some more helping hands at every turn.

You know I look at my post sometimes and I think that I should get back into the game with this org. and I really would like to but I do need a good year for re-organizing my own business plan. My personal new attitude is to let any negative past go and to take any bright things that happened with the UAMCC and go with that.

So yes Matt had a great RT to introduce the new UAMCC and he deserves a ton of credit for that. My wife and I along with Rob Huffman, Robert Hinderliter, Jeff Lacours, Ken Fenner, Carlos Gonzales and many others were there. It was as good as some conventions I've been to.

The UAMCC Convention was outstanding on the most part and yes Ron I know its not always about the seats being filled...Heck I've been to some concerts we're there were thousands there and it sucked.

There were some large mistakes made by many of us and I'm sure if some of us can do a few things over we would do it differently. I know I would and that would have started with me NOT QUITTING like I did. That I take full responsibility for but its over and done with.

I am no longer upset with Carlos and I do take some of the blame because I quit. I said this somewhere and I'll say it again. A bunch of us back then and including you should have all met and helped each other to get this right....and we didn't and the fallout was tremendous. So thats the past.

A good convention starts with people that believe in it and they want to give a good show for many others to get something positive out of it. Thats how it starts. The UAMCC did that and they can do it again and once they do I think they will get it right because of what happened in the past.

So I stay supportive and I don't play the blame game. I play the "Life is short" game and its getting shorter all the time. The day will come where I become ancient news like many in the past have....so lets support each other and do it right this time.

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member
The UAMCC Convention was outstanding on the most part and yes Ron I know its not always about the seats being filled...Heck I've been to some concerts we're there were thousands there and it sucked.
Not really John, fillling seats are not all its about. Theres a secret to the madness, a balance of people in the house is very improtamnt

Trevor Steel

"if it weren't for those darn kids and their little dog too" lol

I for one say let them hash it out, seems thats the way the truth comes to light with the UAMCC, if it had not been for a few whistle blowers there is no telling what would have happened.

At the rate some were going they may have had us all paying their car, home and credit card payments by now!