Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
2011 UAMCC Convention - Page 6
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: 2011 UAMCC Convention

Default Re: 2011 UAMCC Convention

Thanks Beth,

My event was brought up as a reference as a good example to follow. I am humbled. Then suddenly my event came under fire with several misleading facts. I clarified the inaccuracies.

My apologies for clarifying inaccuracies and co-hijacking the thread at the expense of the UAMCC's future.

Hope all is well,

Matt
    M. Johnson
    Pressure Washing Services, Inc.
    Send Email
    Property Cleaning Mobile Hotline 607-435-5539

Quote Originally Posted by Beth n Rod View Post
    If you want them to hash it out, let it be in another thread. This thread is about a future UAMCC event, not a past event where two people are trying to clear the air and their names. Personally, it was so long ago I would think most had forgotten, and really, didn't care....well maybe except for the two involved. So fine, let's just have them dirty up a nice thread about an upcoming event. That makes GOOD SENSE to allow that to continue, so we can have problems enforcing on topic discussion in the future! Right on!

Beth
    Nothing really to hash out Beth, I clearly spokd the truth. I attacked no one just stated simple fact and will assure that in the future of the uamcc this information will be disclosed.

Sorry beth this is very important in this thread and should be on guidelines for future shows and a lesson learned when dealing with people.

Contractor for contractor org,

I pay for a distributor membership, I would like to be treated fairly this time around.

Thanks as always for your imput.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Musgraves View Post
    Nothing really to hash out Beth, I clearly spokd the truth. I attacked no one just stated simple fact and will assure that in the future of the uamcc this information will be disclosed.

Sorry beth this is very important in this thread and should be on guidelines for future shows and a lesson learned when dealing with people.

Contractor for contractor org,

I pay for a distributor membership, I would like to be treated fairly this time around.

Thanks as always for your imput.
    as you should be!

You correct ill make a youtube video explaining why distributor like yiu snd Don phelps said you where not distributors when infact you are. Wasnt don the convention committe chair and elected to the bod?

See theres no hashing the truth out, and if you want to be my freind on facebook matt that might be a great start.

Quote Originally Posted by Mathew Johnson View Post
    Thanks Beth,

My event was brought up as a reference as a good example to follow. I am humbled. Then suddenly my event came under fire with several misleading facts. I clarified the inaccuracies.

My apologies for clarifying inaccuracies and co-hijacking the thread at the expense of the UAMCC's future.

Hope all is well,

Matt

Matt and Ron,
    This thread is about the UAMCC 2011 convention. What it is NOT, is a place to air your laundry in public. No one cares. Take it offline. I don't want to have to edit or close this thread, but I will.
    Beth
    Beth do you ever consult with others here at the uamcc before you make comment like those. This is all of our orgs. I really think looking at this through your eyes you msy want this to run like the grime scene. This is not ron musgraves pwi or beth tgs. Its the uamcc. This type of behavior is whst lead them down the road they landed on. My thoughts, maybe beths not always right, I love you beth but msybe this bbs shoukd run with some smaller goverment. Consult you staff re read the truth. You know its fact, facts are facts.

I will say this, if the uamcc is going to have a convention they set a date soon!

I say we as the industry should stop hiding the ugly truth about it and continue to expose those that use for their own benifit and no other.

Matt,
    Let's be fair here. You meant to set the record straight. But in doing so, you named names, and personalized it. You did not tell an impersonal nameless story, so let's not pretend you did.

Ron,
    I am not treating this like TGS, I am treating this like a forum owned by an ORG, that prides itself on professionalism in the posts. I do not see the need to dredge up or post about something that happened between to individuals in a thread about a new potential convention. I realize you did not start it, but I do not see that it matters.

And I agree, a date and location need to happen soon if you want to have an event on 2011.

Thank you in advance for getting back on topic.

Beth
    See Dirt Run!TM Inc.
    Log Home Maintenance & Restoration, Decks & House Washing
    Beth Borrego & Rod Rodriguez
    Office: 301-540-1243
    Germantown, MD * MHIC# 86481 * VHIC# 2705-126609 * BBB
    The Grime Scene BBS Forums

Matt,
    Let's be fair here. You meant to set the record straight. But in doing so, you named names, and personalized it. You did not tell an impersonal nameless story, so let's not pretend you did.

Beth
    Duh, How is some one supposed to set the record straight without giving details (I had no intention, nor did I attempt to deliver an impersonal - nameless - story, I responded on the same level of the thread content that referenced my event - personal and with names.... Beth, you just arent worth debating this with. Look who is taking the thread off topic... Please, if you are going to repremand us little BBS members, practice what you preach.
    M. Johnson
    Pressure Washing Services, Inc.
    Send Email
    Property Cleaning Mobile Hotline 607-435-5539

Facts being facts Rob Huffman was the co-chair with Scott Millen and then it was Rob Huffman alone with his UAMCC committee . Since I've been to both Matts Albany RT and the UAMCC convention and helped with the planning of that one---They were both excellent. So IMHO lets stop beating this up because it does NO-ONE any good. We aired our hurt feelings and said our gripes and that was then.

Let the facts stand out and let the other stuff that is old news be that.. old news. Anyone in the know has learned there lessons and taken there baths or whatever and have moved on hopefully learning from there experiences.

Leave it at this. The UAMCC had an excellent convention--I was there and I should know as many others know. Matt had an excellent RT--I was there and I should know as many others know. Ron's NCE sponsored RT's I was only at one in Myrtle beach and it was excellent but all were excellent because the many people that went said so.

Why beat up the guys who made these work. This sets it all even further back. We all been there and done that already.

Talk about the future and learn from the past.... If this is going to turn here on the UAMCC bb a ****ing match of he said she said then I say close the post. If this post goes back into the positive then leave it open. Beth,Russ and myself for nothing have been a plus to this board and Ron and Matt with there past events have been a plus to the industry for the ones who went and many of them are thankfull then the few who went that werent. Go with that because that is the facts and how do we know this?? Just ask most people that attended those events. Thats says it all right there.

• Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread Information