Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2962

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

2011 UAMCC Convention
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: 2011 UAMCC Convention

Default 2011 UAMCC Convention

As soon as possible, this thread will be re-named the "2011 UAMCC National Convention General Announcement".
    John Orr
    Former UAMCC Board Member/Treasurer
    Low-Pressure Exterior Cleaning
    757/718-5442
    http://www.exteriorcleaning.com

Free FREE Events www.uamccevents.com

Default Re: 2011 UAMCC Convention

SWEET, keep it simple this time and well all have a great time

Quote Originally Posted by mobilewashpros View Post
    SWEET, keep it simple this time and well all have a great time
    The UAMCC KISS Convention..lol Even though I'm just joking KISS is a net word that really works but I would never advertise that. KISS =Keep it simple Stupid.... I wonder who the Genius was who came up with that? Here's a saying that I loved and I even had a stamper with it on it years ago for a joke and we all know people that do this....It goes like this. "If you can't baffle them with brilliance then befuddle them with bull***t" That way you look either like a genius because nobody knows what your talking about so there enamored with you but if someone knows that your talking bull***t your dead in the water.

I'd love to see another good informative convention. I thought the last convention was great, I had the best time and it just felt so professional, like our industry always deserves. Can't go that big buck route next year but still could pull off a great convention if its well thought out and get sponsors and such

Gene Simmons would put the UAMCC over the top. He'd want 90% of the net, but we'd be in better financial shape than all the org's out there.

Sitting on the edge of my seat waiting for more news..............

This will be a well thought out and planned event for all Contractors. But I hope we don't call it a Convention or Roundtable!!! I think all agree that this will be much more, and I don't mean "All Show And No Go" John Orr asked to head up this Committee, I hope some of our new & old Members will step up and join this Committee, and help the UAMCC with this very important project. We need your input!!!

why dont we all just go fishing together and drink beer and shoot the bull? Heck we all know how to run our business and how to do our job so why dont we just meet, bring the family and have a whale of a time just hanging out together?

Does it really have to be so big?

Let the P#na have their fancy dinners - we can have pig in the ground and some hot wings!

(you've got to start somewhere!)
    Sonitx
    702-358-7477

Free FREE Events www.uamccevents.com

This won't be big Russ. While we know how to run our Businesses, there are a lot of guys out there that are having a hard time bringing their companies up to speed. I met quite a few in Charleston that are in this situation.

• Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread Information