• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

some work pics

Jeff LeCours

This is a property we got back this year. We did it for 3 years and then it went to some real hacks with 2.6 gpm machines, no chem, heck they didnt even wear shoes and shirts half the time. We got it back this year and everyone was happy to actually get the property clean. Funny havent seen the other company around at all this year. I heard they got sued by another property

Attachments

• #3fair.jpg
    #3fair.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 69

Tony Shelton

Environmental Consultant / Past Director
I took this picture a day or so ago. I asked the customer, "how's that 60 day filter service working out for ya'", then showed them what he's been paying for:

2010-10-04_13-02-29_278.jpg

2010-10-04_13-06-21_275.jpg

We bid these the same day:

2010-10-04_15-04-18_224.jpg