• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Shake up the industry!!

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member
Have Distributors and associates host and carry all costs or nationwide membership fundraisers.

Its that simple you have a start with the distributors still in the org.

I personally Know Sealnlock ,Jake Clark , Pete Marentay and others are supporters who would possibly support membership meetings to increase awareness.

These guys just need to be asked and the UAMCC needs a plan.

These Smaller meetings could lead up to a larger one.

John Tornabene

Member Guest
Have Distributors and associates host and carry all costs or nationwide membership fundraisers.

I personally Know Sealnlock ,Jake Clark , Pete Marentay and others are supporters who would possibly support membership meetings to increase awareness.

These guys are also great to donate sponsor money to help the UAMCC out. There is so much to discuss on this. Look for my Poll for the best dates to do this potential Convention.

Jeff LeCours

I think this may be a good idea even on a small level, if they would host a small round table or seminar with the UAMCC even if its 20, 30 contractors it helps all parties involved. Just a one day event a couple speakers a little face time for the UAMCC and vendor sponsor. Something to think about!

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member
I think this may be a good idea even on a small level, if they would host a small round table or seminar with the UAMCC even if its 20, 30 contractors it helps all parties involved. Just a one day event a couple speakers a little face time for the UAMCC and vendor sponsor. Something to think about!

So you like my matermind idea?

Its something that should have been done long ago. Our past leaders not the current leaders of our national orgs have let us down.

I don't think the new leaders realize the power they have in there hands. The Uamcc is steps away from greatness, with the help of a few and a solid plan followed the UAMCC can be great.

A membership Drive through the distributors. Vendors footing the bill for the new org, lets face the facts the old model didnt work. DO NOT GO DOWN A PATH THAT FAILED ONCE.

A small group of guys with a large voice.

ACR & SUNBRITE already do meetings. Now make the UAMCC a present at ACR and Sunbrite and let the industry know that your looking for support.

You have a south meeting and a north meeting. Get a central meeting and a western meeting.

Las Vegas would be fun!!! NCE could host that one with Tony if he is up for it. It will only be about the UAMCC and will strickly be a fun membership meeting, I'm not up for anylong meetings. I'm on burn out!!!

Its very easy do to this guys just make the adjustments.

Tony Shelton

Environmental Consultant / Past Director
Guy won't let us wear any shorts though, so we would have to do it during those 5 days per year we can wear long pants.

Guy Blackmon

We're gonna do our best Ron. If we as Contractors can pull together and see the vision of what the UAMCC is, will, and can be, the Org. and it's Members can't fail.

Whatever the UAMCC becomes, it can never forget to put the Contractor Members First And Foremost.

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member
So whats up BOD?

Guy Blackmon

Ron, it's an awesome plan!!! I'm sure there will be more talks about this, just not in such a public arena. The walls have ears and eyes Buddy.

I For One Am Totally On Board!!!