Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Why USe a Surface cleaner?

Default Re: Why USe a Surface cleaner?

I washed a dumpster pad that looked just like that recently. Too bad they used a 0 degree and were real aggressive on it. The concrete is really damaged now.
    Paul Kassander
    The Power Wash Store
    Mobi Clean Inc.
    855-351-9274
    www.powerwashstore.com
    www.mobicleaninc.com

Pressure Washer Parts, Cleaning Detergents, Pressure Washers, and Pressure Washer Technical Support

Commercial pressure washer Wisconsin, Fleet washer Wisconsin, Concrete cleaning Wisconsin, [URL="http://www.mobicleaninc.com/page/1nosi/Residential.html"]Residential property cleaning Wisconsin

http://uamcc.org/images/logos/Associ...0Signature.png

My first attempt at a surface cleaning video. I never realized that my camera would take video :shakeshishead:

Off topic a hair.. Im thinking about putting this video in an email to a handful of pms. Should I wait on that and make a better one?
    Arkansas Pro Wash is an awesome Pressure Washing Company that specializes in Sidewalk Cleaning and Gum Removal. Check us out on Facebook. Call or Text 501-580-0223.<marquee> Free FREE Events www.uamccevents.com </marquee>

Red face Re: Why USe a Surface cleaner?

Hi

Hard surface cleaner morally used for cleaning concert floors, tile floors, sidewalks because it need high pressure to remove stain and dirt

Someday I hope to surface clean floors during a concert.

Dont know how morally correct itll be though....

I guess that depends on the band.
    Arkansas Pro Wash is an awesome Pressure Washing Company that specializes in Sidewalk Cleaning and Gum Removal. Check us out on Facebook. Call or Text 501-580-0223.<marquee> Free FREE Events www.uamccevents.com </marquee>

The surface cleaner is awesome! More square footage and less time then just the wand.

Vegas Pressure Wash
    Jillian Shelton
    Secretary
    845 Kenny Way
    Las Vegas, NV 89107
    (702) 994-3708 office
    (702) 898-8995 Fax
    Vegaspw.jill@gmail.com

www.vegaspressurewash.com

https://www.facebook.com/Vegaspressurewash

So I was watching the vid of the surface cleaner in action, and I got curious. You looked like you were on a slight slope when cleaning, most of the water would run to one side, but a little would go to the other side, and it looked pretty dirty. Do you have to go back afterwards and rinse it with clear water to make sure the soiling gets flushed off the concrete completely?

Quote Originally Posted by Joseph Rogers View Post
    So I was watching the vid of the surface cleaner in action, and I got curious. You looked like you were on a slight slope when cleaning, most of the water would run to one side, but a little would go to the other side, and it looked pretty dirty. Do you have to go back afterwards and rinse it with clear water to make sure the soiling gets flushed off the concrete completely?
    ....yes....

Quote Originally Posted by Russ Spence View Post
    ....yes....
    *laughing*

You say that like it's totally obvious, man. I'm a floorcare guy. I'm trying to learn about PW'ing before I buy equipment. Cut me a break, will you?

I swear, I'm gonna put in my profile that I'm the new guy, who asks lots of stupid questions.
    WARNING: I am the guy who knows nothing about PW'ing...so I'll be asking stupid questions for awhile. Thanks for being patient with me.

Carpet Cleaning Blacksburg

Carpet Cleaning Radford

Your picture of the concrete cleaning with the wand reminds me of a movie theatre I bid. About a month went by and they called asked if I could still do it I booked a time and arrived around 11 that night to work. To my great surprise the middle sections of the main entrance looked like that. A employe there told them he could do it with his uncles washer. I took a more time to make it look better but I stuck to my bid. They thought it looked great. The best part is that after we got it cleaned and looking good they had the employe do the regular maintenance, while on the clock sometimes you can win.

its horrible when businesses can't appreciate proffesional work enough to become repeat customers!...its alright Pete they'll come back crawling when they get in a bind again, this time hit them with a long term contract!!...

• Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information