• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Wishing

cleanhoods

I am not banned here Welder and i have been banned for no reason at the "other"bb.
I am good people and trying to help so post away bro leave the craziness over at the other bb and post some good here help the UAMCC.
Thank you again,
Marko

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member
When anyone gets banner from someplace theres always a reason Marko...if there are right or wrong is always another story.

I love when people get banned from PWI and I get the heat. Its funny because i started a BBS for the industry I get blamed for all the things that happen to people on a Blog site.

Oh well, good luck to ya Here. Looks like they want you to stop preaching the Gospel at the UAMCC.

Myself it doesnt bother me, I dont usally read your posts.

I only click this one because I read Marks!!!

I am not banned here Welder and i have been banned for no reason at the "other"bb.
I am good people and trying to help so post away bro leave the craziness over at the other bb and post some good here help the UAMCC.
Thank you again,
Marko

welder

Marko, just be careful with what you say and how you say it. See, I have been reading a bunch of posts of yours in other bbs, and dude, you definately need to slow down, proof read, find spell check, pre view your posts, then click on post. I seriously spent way to much time using the search system on the Grime, in the GP and here. I can really see why there is a attitude out there when it comes to you.

Read this and take heed, These guys, for the most part, like you are strong willed, tough, stubborn individuals. Or else they would not have what it takes to be in business. And whether you realize it or not, you have a propensity to talk down to people. When dealing with self made men/ women, they don't take to kindly to that, gets their panties in a bunch, know what I mean?

So again, slow down and talk to people like you would prefer to be addressed. After a period of time, things might change. Maybe a good period of time. Chill, relax, quit preaching, and enjoy the forums you have left to use.

Ron, Thanks for the acknowledgment!

Mark with no o

Scott Stone

Actually, there was a very good reason for you to get banned. If you send me an email, I will tell you. Btw, it is only for three months on the last one you got banned at. The first is for life. That was my choice.

cleanhoods

Wow you all donot give up/Lets see where do i start. Ron i got banned for spamming{placing religious quotes} and to learn how to post thats it no warning.
That wrong.By the way you yourself have been banned as well for reasons and i have been banned for reasons, but the banning this time was for none.
And yes the issue from the other bb leaked over here.When a org has vengence on there mind they figure out ways to make your stay wrong.And i will say this again as i said it when the change happened UAMCC has a few moles.
But what can you do every person for there selves

And Mark(Welder) if you donot like me the way i place my words or my threads i post i kindly ask you to ignore them.
I will not be like the rest i am me and for this issue i will remain me.
I talk to all people with respect/ And i have so far talked to you with all respect. I havnt said anything out of line and remain to give advice thats truth.
If i read advice that i feel is not right isnt good advice to say "hey buddy this is my advice to you." How you as a person uses advice is on yourself.
This is all so immature it is really all over how i type my words,maybe it is my DC accent,mayv=be i grew up in a low income enviroment and how i grew up this is how i talk,i dont know but it shouldnt matter. My words are clear and to the point. I have talked to a few people on the phone they all agree my words are understandable. I thought i was seeing things different like i was seeing the words right and it was jumbled at your end,come to find out my words are the same as i see and type them,so no issue there.
Scott i know my reason for getting banned Beth sent me an PM on the forum and an email, for postoing to many religious quotes which now is considered spam,and the second reason is ...to learn how to post so i need time off to learn. Really good reasons. I have don nothing wrong and i will remain innocent. My energy at the Grime Scene is over. I have tried to get along with that org and enviroment but jsut cant. So i am here and i was one of the first KEC posters here and i believe i will help the UAMCC to build there rep up. Then this will be the place to be for info and the others will be begging. This is my vision and my goal.
MAybe i do need spell check now but what can you do.

Now my ending remark.. Help the UAMCC instead of wasting your energy being nosey about Markos bannings and and instead of wasting energy being rude and disrespectful and instead of wasting energy to feel smart then another and instead of wasting energy like we are doing now......HELP THE UAMCC AND POST POSITIVE THINGS THAT HELPS THE UAMCC.
Thank you all and have a blessed day.
Marko

MArko

welder

Marko, the reasons you were banned are not my concern, But let me tell you this. Your last post above was the easiest to read I have seen. Thumbs up on that. A few more double clicks on the enter key and it will be even easier. Good luck.

Scott Stone, Your decision huh. Your just way to mean. lol jk

Russ Spence

Marko my feelings are that you need to stop playing the role you are playing, it wont fly here either. Its always poor poor Marko.

We dont need the added drama here, I dont have to ask for anyones permission to do what I do here, so when you read this offline just know I asked yo to move on, instead you made yet another bad decision so I guess your headed to another place, but not here. Not anymore!