• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Volunteers Volunteers Volunteers

John Tornabene

Member Guest
These few BODS are doing a great job but they are weighed down because of all there doing with minimal help. None of them are complaining because they all have alot of pride on getting the job done. For that many are grateful.

This org. needs some more help. The more volunteers that we can get the better off we will all be. So who has it in them to help these guys out. There's open BOD positions along with Committee positions. Heck forget the title. If you want a position with a title that can happen soon enough but for now THE UAMCC needs your help!!!!

Anyone interested?? Even if its just for an Hour a week every little bit counts. Its a rewarding experience. Yes at times its frustrating because some things take more time to implement because of difference of opinions or just not enough help. But once the job at hand is done it is a rewarding experience if your involved in it.

So think about it. We all will be thankful to the ones who volunteer like the BOD do now.

Does anyone want to help out these guys or are some of you at least thinking about it??

Whats your thoughts on this.

Russ Spence

I will be glad to help where I can, time is limited lately we are working our way out of a terrible summer on the coast but all someone has to do is ask and I will do what I can.

Russ Spence

Trevor/Russ,

I can assist with the PW News as well if you need help.
I was a previously a writer for the site and I am familiar with Word Press :)

~Jen

Jen, if you dont mind and Treavor does not mind either I think you would be purrrfect for the admin position he was talking to me about! I can do it but you seem to be on top of your game when it comes to stuff like that.