• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Customer claims the use of pesticides was used to clean her roof!

Chris Tucker

Yes, ALL the links, including the ones in the post body as well as the signatures are ALL NO FOLLOW. I don't know a whole lot about the UAMCC of Today. But one promise the old UAMCC made was to try and get their members work. We all know one way of getting work is to have promotional posts we make on these forums, or just plain conversational posts show up in the search results. Google will NOT Index NO FOLLOW Posts and Signatures. Unless this was Intentional (how could it be) it would be better to change this forum to a DO FOLLOW one ASAP.

Chris Tucker

check Fenner's posts and see if they Follow. It wouldn't surprise me one bit if they did follow and all others didn't
I did check Chris, just did a search for Fenner, comes up PressurePros, his links are NO FOLLOW as well. This whole Forum is NO Follow, and it is a VBulletin Forum, same as TGS and PWI. Both TGS and PWI are DO Follow, so I would imagine that DO Follow is the default setting for VBulletin ? On RCIA, NO FOLLOW is the default setting, but I fixed that real quick. NO Follow is more for Forums where Spam is out of control with no Moderation. It seems to me most UAMCC forum people are veterans of the Internet, who will not allow stuff to get out of hand here, besides we have the Moderators.

Chris Tharpe

And reading attacks like this are why NO FOLLOW's are not always bad. What contribution have YOU ever made to the UAMCC Chris?

I don't know, but I consider not bailing on the whole org a contribution.

Celeste, Money was and will be my only contribution. The time necessary to contribute with action is something I don't have.

Tony, with the RMH truth just coming out of the woodwork, after looking at the direction of the org at this time I am not so sure I shouldn't bail.

What have you benefited from this org to make you continue to be a part of it Celeste? I renewed my membership for one simple reason. There are good people in charge that I felt needed a chance to make things happen and turn this org around. As for Fenner, we all know the link issues and hacks in the BBs.

Roger Gothorp

I want to apologize for my unprofessional remark. It was like the pot calling the kettle black which only reinforced the positive side of no-follow tags.

Frankly, I haven't realized one single benefit. I got a free membership then a "sales" renewal. There are a few people (not all) still left on the BOD that I believe in and will support for that reason only. Personally I think that this org is going to continue to struggle for a few years to come. There are not enough hours in the day for the few "doers" to do what needs to be done. I sincerely wish that everyone who keeps wanting something for their annual fee would recognize that and just bear with it - and not say unkind things in the meantime (myself included). I know I don't have any time to offer, who am I to expect the entire BOD to drop their lives & businesses to do it?

Sorry again for my remark.

Celeste

Guy Blackmon

Easy Folks. Lets take it down a notch here.:)

Chris I addressed the RMH issue in the Members Only section. It was a Grossly Neglected issue that has been resolved. It wasn't left up there for any gain to the Org. I can only speculate that the "No Follow" was put in place back when "Nothing Was Positive On This Board", of course this is just a guess. We have not had a "Web Committee" since Celeste and Fenner to the best of my knowledge. David Vicars has volunteered to take care of the website. If any Member would like to volunteer to help David, I'm sure he could use it.

This Thread Has Gotten WAY Off Topic!

I would also like to say how much I & The UAMCC appreciate the Support of Members Like Chris Tharpe, Tony, and Celeste! Thank You!!!

Good To See You Back Tony!!!:)

Last edited:

David Vicars

And to add to the web committee thing. David Vicars doesn't know his backspace from his cap lock.
I spent about 10 hours on the org site admin side last week, to try to get a feel for it.

Guy Blackmon

Yea, but your "Head & Shoulders" above the rest of the "Monkey With A Stick" crowd. And the only one who said "Hey I'll Try"!!! Thanks David!!!

Michael Tessaro

I want to apologize for my unprofessional remark. It was like the pot calling the kettle black which only reinforced the positive side of no-follow tags.

Frankly, I haven't realized one single benefit. I got a free membership then a "sales" renewal. There are a few people (not all) still left on the BOD that I believe in and will support for that reason only. Personally I think that this org is going to continue to struggle for a few years to come. There are not enough hours in the day for the few "doers" to do what needs to be done. I sincerely wish that everyone who keeps wanting something for their annual fee would recognize that and just bear with it - and not say unkind things in the meantime (myself included). I know I don't have any time to offer, who am I to expect the entire BOD to drop their lives & businesses to do it?

Sorry again for my remark.

Celeste

Celeste, Thanks for the props.

Damaris Sutton

Why in the world would they come to the conclusion that pesticides were used to clean her roof because I know that even butter milk will kill weeds. We once drilled a hole in a palmetto bush and poured it in. Granted it took a couple months, but bammmm it died. I guess I need to keep my recipts incase one of us dies and blame it on the butter milk! lol

Point is everything can kill everything if not taken cafefully.