Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2962
Minimum Charge For Service

Thread: Minimum Charge For Service

Default Minimum Charge For Service

Hey guys,
    Hope everyones holiday season is going great!
    When it comes to fleet washing, does anyone charge a minimum fee for showing up each time at a jobsite, even if its an account that is done bi-weekly? or Are your charges only for each vehicle?
    Stephen Dela Cruz
    Owner/Operator

Email RevampHawaii@gmail.com

Default Re: Minimum Charge For Service

Hey Ron,
    Thanks for the video feedback I appreciate it. It would not be profitable to go and service a account with a few trucks and charge it per unit. I need to look at my costs and what makes sense to do a job and at the same time make the customer aware of why I would charge a certain fee. We all work to be profitable and to deliver a great service and at the same time offer competitive prices. I have learned that there is obviously a bigger picture then cost per unit. Thanks for the insight.
    Stephen Dela Cruz
    Owner/Operator

Email RevampHawaii@gmail.com

I will on jobs that are out of the way but typically mine are all in the same area so if they have one truck I can still offer a reasonable price.
    Paul Kassander
    The Power Wash Store
    Mobi Clean Inc.
    855-351-9274
    www.powerwashstore.com
    www.mobicleaninc.com

Pressure Washer Parts, Cleaning Detergents, Pressure Washers, and Pressure Washer Technical Support

Commercial pressure washer Wisconsin, Fleet washer Wisconsin, Concrete cleaning Wisconsin, [URL="http://www.mobicleaninc.com/page/1nosi/Residential.html"]Residential property cleaning Wisconsin

http://uamcc.org/images/logos/Associ...0Signature.png

• Thread Information