Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2962
Reclaim Systems
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Reclaim Systems

Default Reclaim Systems

Can anyone let me know which are the best Reclaim Systems for picking up and transfering wash water with detergents from fleet washing and separating oil and debris for sanitary sewer disposal?
    Stephen Dela Cruz
    Owner/Operator

Email RevampHawaii@gmail.com

Default Re: Reclaim Systems

Depends on what you want to spend and what your needs are but the Sirocco is the best for the money in my oponion.

Thanks Russ, I looked into that system and it seems like a great product.
    My wash water run off would be at a PH range of about 5-10, which is all thats needed to be able to dischage into sanitary sewer, so all i gotta do is separate the oil and debris from the waste water and be able to transfer it to a tank or sewer.
    I was also wondering if the acids and detergents used in fleet washing would harm the transfer pump. I was told that it could be a water reclaim vendor.
    Im looking for a reliable system that is ideal for fleet washing.
    Stephen Dela Cruz
    Owner/Operator

I use a simple system, its a PEV2 with the OWS 66-200 and I added 3 extra Big Blue 20 Inch polishing filters, it came with one when I bought the system, maybe its overkill I dont know but it looks cool if nothing else!

It sounds efficient too. Im looking at a brochure on the equipment now, Im going to contact the dealer tomorrow and get something put together.
    Stephen Dela Cruz
    Owner/Operator

What size generator do you use to run the whole setup?

Quote Originally Posted by Russ Spence View Post
    I use a simple system, its a PEV2 with the OWS 66-200 and I added 3 extra Big Blue 20 Inch polishing filters, it came with one when I bought the system, maybe its overkill I dont know but it looks cool if nothing else!
    Stephen Dela Cruz
    Owner/Operator

I have a 10k watt but you can do it with a 6600 as long as it has a lockable 30 amp circuit

Damn thats a Big Generator! I have a 5k watt, may have to puchase a bigger one now, but Ill ask the dealer. Thanks for the info, it was helpful.
    Stephen Dela Cruz
    Owner/Operator

Quote Originally Posted by ReVamp Hawaii PW View Post
    Damn thats a Big Generator! I have a 5k watt, may have to puchase a bigger one now, but Ill ask the dealer. Thanks for the info, it was helpful.
    if you buy the PEV2 you will have to have a bigger generator

I agree the Sirocco systems are the best recovery systems out there. General filtering is relatively easy but chemical removal is another story. If you are discharging to sanitary the only thing you should have to worry about with the chemical is Ph levels. If you are two stepping it should not be an issue for you.
    Paul Kassander
    The Power Wash Store
    Mobi Clean Inc.
    855-351-9274
    www.powerwashstore.com
    www.mobicleaninc.com

Pressure Washer Parts, Cleaning Detergents, Pressure Washers, and Pressure Washer Technical Support

Commercial pressure washer Wisconsin, Fleet washer Wisconsin, Concrete cleaning Wisconsin, [URL="http://www.mobicleaninc.com/page/1nosi/Residential.html"]Residential property cleaning Wisconsin

http://uamcc.org/images/logos/Associ...0Signature.png

• Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information