• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Milwaukee 2day Educational Seminar

Paul Kassander

UAMCC Associate Member

Anyone can show you how to spray soap on something and rinse it off; at the power wash store we want to show you how to organize and run a successful business. We will have enrolled some of the finest industry experts to show you how to setup your company for success and methods to save on your bottom line. The networking and years of experience in the room will be some of the best information you will ever find...ANYWHERE!

Cost per person $75.00... $125 after 2/28/11

Topics Include:
  • We will be conducting a wash water control boot camp with Jerry McMillen, Manufacture of Sirocco vac systems.
  • Pump Rebuilding and service.
  • Environmental procedures and treatment processes.
  • Industry experts panel Q&A.
  • Commercial property sales and marketing.
  • Product testing.
  • Advertising strategies.
  • Equipment setup and design.
and much much more....

Event Location:
Power Wash Store Warehouse 7312 N Teutonia Ave. Milwaukee, WI 53209
*lineup subject to change based on availability or emergency circumstances.

Last edited:

terryfish1968

I will be there . Last year was when I began my PW business & I am greatful that there is a seminar so close ... I only live about a hour or so away ...

Paul Kassander

UAMCC Associate Member
We are proud to announce that General pump will be sending cut away pumps and training materials for contractors to examine. We will not only be offering instruction but lots of opportunities to perform the actual procedures.

John Tornabene

Member Guest
Looks like another must attend Roundtable with all the info about it being posted. Another one I wish I can make Paul and like Thads for RT's you guys are on our short list to attend. Anyone else reading this should try to get to this Roundtable since besides the professionalism that Pauls Roundtables are the topics he has there are priceless!!! Also that boot camp By Jerry from Sirocco Vacs is something that people who do reclaim should look into.

Who else from here will be attending Pauls RT??

Paul Kassander

UAMCC Associate Member
Things are shaping up for the show. We received in some freebies from General Pump as well as some additional training aids. Cleaner Times has also donated items for give away. Jerry will be sending out a new recovery system as well as the big 40" surface cleaner. More to come...

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member
Great stuff Paul

Anyone can show you how to spray soap on something and rinse it off; at the power wash store we want to show you how to organize and run a successful business. We will have enrolled some of the finest industry experts to show you how to setup your company for success and methods to save on your bottom line. The networking and years of experience in the room will be some of the best information you will ever find...ANYWHERE!

Cost per person $75.00... $125 after 2/28/11

Topics Include:
  • We will be conducting a wash water control boot camp with Jerry McMillen, Manufacture of Sirocco vac systems.
  • Pump Rebuilding and service.
  • Environmental procedures and treatment processes.
  • Industry experts panel Q&A.
  • Product testing.
  • Advertising strategies.
  • Equipment setup and design.
and much much more....

Event Location:
Power Wash Store Warehouse 7312 N Teutonia Ave. Milwaukee, WI 53209
*lineup subject to change based on availability or emergency circumstances.