• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

New Orleans 2011 Registration

Thad Eckhoff

Our discounted room block is sold out.
There are a few rooms left in the hotel. If you want to come I would suggest taking care of it this week.

Thad Eckhoff

Confirmed speakers so far are Daryl Mirza on business building, Don Phelps on roof cleaning, and Chris Lambrinides on marketing. Other cool stuff is in the works but I don't want to say until it's 100% nailed down.

John Tornabene

Member Guest
Thad--We will make it out there one of these years. The word on the street is the Nola Events are a great place to learn, Network and just a great place to be.

I just got off the phone with my Dad & Mom who snowbird in Florida. My Dad was part owner of this company http://lab-crafters.com/ which him and his partners started. They belong to the orgs on the bottom of there webpage. Another Org. he belonged to which has since changed there org. name had some Conventions in New Orleans he said by the Superdome. He said New Orleans was a great place to do these type of events. Him and my Mom went to 2 of them and had a great time.

We hope to do the same with yours one of these days.

Good Luck!!

Thad Eckhoff

Confirmed speakers so far are Daryl Mirza on business building, Don Phelps on roof cleaning, and Chris Lambrinides on marketing. Other cool stuff is in the works but I don't want to say until it's 100% nailed down.

Thad--We will make it out there one of these years. The word on the street is the Nola Events are a great place to learn, Network and just a great place to be.

I just got off the phone with my Dad & Mom who snowbird in Florida. My Dad was part owner of this company http://lab-crafters.com/ which him and his partners started. They belong to the orgs on the bottom of there webpage. Another Org. he belonged to which has since changed there org. name had some Conventions in New Orleans he said by the Superdome. He said New Orleans was a great place to do these type of events. Him and my Mom went to 2 of them and had a great time.

We hope to do the same with yours one of these days.

Good Luck!!

I hope I get to do another one. The problem is that the economy is rebounding like crazy in New Orleans and the hotels don't really need small groups like ours any more. Too many BIG conventions are coming to town now. Hotel prices are almost twice what they were in 2008.
It was like pulling teeth to get this done this year. Maybe something will break loose and you can come, John.

Michael Tessaro

John, There is going to be a large contingency of KEC guys there ( aka Greasers ). There will also be those window guys. Their just as cool as greasers. But only the Cool Kids are going to be there, thats what Thad said.

Thad Eckhoff

John, There is going to be a large contingency of KEC guys there ( aka Greasers ). There will also be those window guys. Their just as cool as greasers. But only the Cool Kids are going to be there, thats what Thad said.

Gonna be flatwork guys and housewash guys, too.
But they're all Cool Kids, too.

Thad Eckhoff

Do You Think You Could Improve Your Business With These Topics?

"Are You Making Money, or Just Making a Living?"

"The Top 5 Mistakes That Will KILL Your Small Business!"

"What's In a Name? Branding Your Business Affordably."

"Roadmap to Success- Maximize Profit By Implementing Systems."

"How to Incorporate Star Wars Into Your Business- Use The Force to Increase Sales."

Partial list of speakers and topics at www.nolanetworkingevent.com!