• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Selling my trailer with the equipment intact or maybe I'll piece it out for sale

John Tornabene

Member Guest
Is anyone looking for a heavy duty Trailer 18' long with a 12,000lb GVWR and is only a little over a year old?? This trailer I'm going to try to sell it with everything on it first. Its super heavy duty. The reason I'm selling this trailer is because I bought a Flatbed and I need to build that one back up.

This is one heavy duty trailer with 16" wheels & 6000lb dually axles. The Burner on it is about 3 yrs old and it the best Vertical one that Envirospec sells for almost $3000 www.envirospec.com and today it has to be worth at least close to $2000 since it has only at most 400 hours of use on it. The big monster on this trailer is my beloved Diesel Powerwasher. It is set at 11gpm at 4500psi but the pressure is set at around 3700 psi. This powerwasher is a steale eagle one http://www.silvereaglemanufacturing.com/hot_water_diesel_driven.html

And just two yrs ago my guys kep running it so hot that they blew the engine. This was my fault because I keep my engines running smoothly and I didn't check it for awhile and they kep telling me it runs to hot. So in turn I got a 44 or 48 HP diesel engine that cost me $4500 and I got a deal on that because I'm a good customer to them and that diesel is a Lombardini which really is a Koher engine because Kohler bought the Lombardini line. This engine with the UDOR pump is valued in the $7-$8000 range at the very least because it to has at most 400 hours. This Powerwasher was only used for Garage cleaning. The beauty of this powerwasher is you can put another pump in there and get 11gpm @ 3000psi twice or maybe you can make it around 9gpm twice at 3500 psi. There is a spot to add this pump if you take out the ruined Generator there that is driven by the Powerwasher belt and install another water pump. Also I would throw in the 30 gal steel tank and a large generator to run the Burnner. Rember this is no 8gm burner. Its made for up to 12gpm at 4000psi. Also on this trailer is a 525 gallon tank with straps that fits like a glove. There are also 2 steal eagle hose reals that are rust proof. Dont forget the trailer is diamond plated by yours truelly. So all of this and considering its used its worth at least $14,000 range . I may unload the whole thing in the $11,000 dollar range. Remember this is no hydrotek setup. This is real heavy duty and you can even put 4 pumps on that machine and probably still get 6gpm @ 3000psi. I'm not sure of the numbers to configure but I'm sure Paul Kassandra can give you a better idea.

The one thing that has to go is the trailer because of the Flatbed and if I sell the trailer alone I would like to get between $4500-$5000. The water tank is a 525 gal with metal straps I would take $450 and the Burner alone I would take around $1800 but that one I may keep and as for the Powerwasher I want to keep that unless I sell it all together. I'll put up some not so great shots of my setup but over the next few days I;ll clean it up and take better shots of it. On some of these pics I dont have the generator on and I also didnt have the real thick piece of Diamond plate installed on the ramps yet. There now in there. The tank may also be a $725 gal tank. I'll have to check that to.Enjoy the pics

Attachments

• PW pictures 015.jpg
    PW pictures 015.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 55
  • Movie building 062.jpg
    Movie building 062.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 56
  • Movie building 063.jpg
    Movie building 063.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 53