• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Any greasers still here?

Alexy

Didin't even think of him. just noticed the forum has been slowwww for a long time. Nice over here with out all the guys with zero posts trying to hit people up for free info and foamer plans.

Alexy

Sadly your right. There is a 6 page rant on people trying to figure out a foamer on PWI and a 5 page one on TGS. I get tired of that stuff, just go buy one,hell I sold my FI-5 on ebay everybody wants free, free free and have never done ---it to earn anything other than post on a forum. I sure as hell am not going to give out info to some annon yahoo that will end up being used to make or take buisness from people I know.
I know I am venting but all the PM's for foamer info and the "internet espionage" that goes on for things just drags me down.
In all honesty unless I know you I am probably not going to tell you anything on how to do KEC work.

Douglas Hicks

Bunn posted that info elsewhere. I deleted it already. Somethings are not meant for the unwashed masses. You want plans, you need to pony up the big bucks. Contact Bunn, he is the authorized GP supplier for plans. Sales of the plans go to offset the annual NOLA get together.

Stephane Gamelin

It's funny I've been around the TGS and PWI for about a year now but never thaught of asking for the free foamer... ;) For real this forum is less occupied than the 2 other ones but it's ok with me... A lot of the guys in here (Douglas, Alexy, Michael the ones that I know from other BBS) are people with knowledge and common sense that have been around the KEC industry for a long time and I have a lot of respect for them!

Douglas Hicks

It's funny I've been around the TGS and PWI for about a year now but never thaught of asking for the free foamer... ;) For real this forum is less occupied than the 2 other ones but it's ok with me... A lot of the guys in here (Douglas, Alexy, Michael the ones that I know from other BBS) are people with knowledge and common sense that have been around the KEC industry for a long time and I have a lot of respect for them!

I like your suck-ass attitude. But beer shipped to me works better.