• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

What to do when there is another washing company doing the job?

Micah Kommers

Nice letter. Keeping your name in front of the decision maker is key.

BTW, I'm not a great speller, but should "under-mind" be changed to "undermine"?

....and this is how you stay in touch

Matthew XXXX
Valley Farm Transportation
P. O. Box XXX
Dixon, CA 95620

Matt,

It was great speaking with you regarding the services that New Look Power Wash can offer Valley Farm Transportation. It is our hope that Valley Farm Transportation and New Look Power Wash can gel a relationship together in the near future..........

Very well written. Hat off to you Carlos. This is a very good approach without stepping on anybodies toes.

Carlos Gonzales

....and this is how you stay in touch

Matthew XXXX
Valley Farm Transportation
P. O. Box XXX
Dixon, CA 95620

Matt,

It was great speaking with you regarding the services that New Look Power Wash can offer Valley Farm Transportation. It is our hope that Valley Farm Transportation and New Look Power Wash can gel a relationship together in the near future..........

Very well written. Hat off to you Carlos. This is a very good approach without stepping on anybodies toes.

Jim...thanks bro..I drove by Valley Farm Transportation last night on my way back from Sacramento/Folsom.