• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Please Welcome Our Newest UAMCC Board Member

Guy Blackmon

It gives me great pleasure to announce to everyone that Randy Borio of Panther Outdoor Maint. Service, was graciously volunteered to fill one of the vacant Director seats here at the UAMCC.

I have spoken to Randy a few times over the years, and have found that he shares the "Vision" we all have for a "True & Progressive" Contractor run Organization. Randy brings quite a bit of knowledge & experience to the table, not only in Business, but also in local Governmental Leadership.

So Please Join Me In Welcoming Randy To The Board!!!

Randy Borio

Thank you all for the vote of confidence. I promise to ALWAYS do what I feel in my heart to be the right thing for the UAMCC. Short term pain for long term gain is always better than the easy way. All of us need to pull together and put this organization back on it's feet. Make a call to the washer on the other side of town, the county or the state and invite them to join the BBS. From there maybe we can get them to become a dues paying member. If you are just a BBS member look into joining the UAMCC. It really is run by contractors for contractors. If you have an idea for something you would like to see us add as a member benefit, give one of us call and we will look into getting it implemented. If you have already done some investigation on something but hit a dead end, call or email us. Maybe we can move the idea along. We are here to work for you and with you. For those of you that don't have it my e-mail address is pantheroutdoor@gmail.com and my phone number is 815-481-2292 call and we can talk about your questions and concerns.
Thank you all again
Randy

John Tornabene

Member Guest
Welcome aboard Randy. Where here to also help you guys get your message out. "Contractors for Contractors" is a message you would think many would want to be a part of. It can be done even if it takes baby steps to get there and beyond.

John Orr

UAMCC Treasurer
Having spent some quality time on our last BOD call with Randy, I can honestly say that I think he will be a great addition to the team. Welcome Randy!