• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Photo Contest!

Trevor Steel

We need photos from members doing what they do best...

four categories
1. Environmental cleaning pic
2. best before and after pic
3. best use of UAMCC logo pic
4. (random) cleaning in action

-submit as many as you would like there will only be one chosen from each category.
Photos will be used in our new brochures and marketing material. We are time sensitive so submit today!!!

-To submit a photo: Post it here, or e-mail it to tsteel@uamcc.org and I will post it for you

This is your chance to showcase your work across a large audience and support your ORG!

Nick Terzo

IMAG0192.jpg

IMAG0191.jpg

there, ill start. haha

Jim Cooney

Before using any of the Grime Buster pictures I have offered, I would ask that individuals contact me first and ask for specific permission, as those pictures are the property of Grime Busters, LLC.

I don't care about a "prize" or any other "contest winnings". I have never participated in the "free" giveaways nor do we need or want anything for free. Just posted the pictures as requested.

Goes without saying but by posting photo's and videos on the web or these bbs's never gives anyone the legal right or opportunity to use the pictures and/or videos for any purpose.

Last edited:

Trevor Steel

Photos will be used in our new brochures and marketing material.
no prize just exposure and gratitude!
Your org needs your help thank you for the continued support!