• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Roof cleaning NJ, roof washing NJ, power washing NJ

James VanHandle

UAMCC-Member
Roof washing NJ
Who out there do roof cleaning? I just attended a round table and was shocked to here that so many power washing contractors are still accually putting pressure and rinsing roofs. I listened to a small group who wanted to learn from us and found out that a few contractors use flat surface cleaners on the roof after applying a detergent.This is very damaging to your customers roofs and not very good for your business. We at www.innovativewash.com use a Low Pressure roof treatment application system and in most cases never even step on the roofs of our customers. If the guys I spoke to this weekend want to email me to learn more about our system just email our office service@innovativewash.com . I will be willing to talk more.

Bob Gomez

I just sent you an email on this, thanks for offering. I'm looking for my first surface cleaner. Most of our surfaces are pool areas and walks. Looking for advice on what size and best brands, I should start with. I run 3500 to 4000 psi at 5-6 gpm. Thanks Bob G

James VanHandle

UAMCC-Member
Roof washing NJ
Who out there do roof cleaning? I just attended a round table and was shocked to here that so many power washing contractors are still accually putting pressure and rinsing roofs. I listened to a small group who wanted to learn from us and found out that a few contractors use flat surface cleaners on the roof after applying a detergent.This is very damaging to your customers roofs and not very good for your business. We at www.innovativewash.com use a Low Pressure roof treatment application system and in most cases never even step on the roofs of our customers. If the guys I spoke to this weekend want to email me to learn more about our system just email our office service@innovativewash.com . I will be willing to talk more.
I will be attending this years ACR round table again.

Bill Booz

UAMCC Board of Directors
Hi Brian!! How ya been?? I may attend ACR as well.
James we clean roofs, lots of them. Just had my 550 SH tank filled today in the new yard. I agree that a surface cleaner is much more dangerous and tends to be less profitable.
Now there is more than one way to clean a roof, and I understand there are manufacturers that hire power washers for warranty work. But that doesn't mean you guys can't make money using both methods. For example we offer to clean cedar roofs either way, PW or SW. We have a couple manufacturer docs that say you can do either one, just pic a reputable contractor.
So I always wonder why more people that already do roof power washing, don't just offer both methods to their customers to see which one they make more money on?

James VanHandle

UAMCC-Member
I was the second member to join this org when it started a few years ago. I still have a picture in our office of myself, Carlos, Ken Fenner and Rob huffman all together. That was fun times.