Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: EPA Requesting Comments -- Deadline March 20

  1. #1

    Default EPA Requesting Comments -- Deadline March 20

    (I am pulling ths post.)
    Last edited by Allison Hester; 03-15-2011 at 11:34 PM.
    Allison Hester
    Editor
    eClean Magazine
    www.eCleanMag.com
    allison@ecleanmag.com

    501-517-1620

  • #2

    Default Re: EPA Requesting Comments -- Deadline March 20

    If there is a way to put some of this back......there is good dialogue going on about this on the other forums. I won't post links to them out of respect for this bbs. But the subject needs to be addressed by UAMCC. PWNC is working on it.......will be glad to talk to any UAMCC BOD (besides Guy 'cause we already have talked) about what we're doing. I think you'll want to help.

    Celeste
    Roger Gothorp
    336-516-6139

  • #3

    Default Re: EPA Requesting Comments -- Deadline March 20

    Quote Originally Posted by Carolina ProWash View Post
    If there is a way to put some of this back......there is good dialogue going on about this on the other forums. I won't post links to them out of respect for this bbs. But the subject needs to be addressed by UAMCC. PWNC is working on it.......will be glad to talk to any UAMCC BOD (besides Guy 'cause we already have talked) about what we're doing. I think you'll want to help.

    Celeste
    Sorry Dear Heart, it's you and me. Talk to you later!:)

  • #4

    Default Re: EPA Requesting Comments -- Deadline March 20

    Ill check in with you next week. Guy will keep me updated in the meantime.
    Michael Tessaro
    Centex Pressure Washing Service
    P.O.Box 1432
    San Marcos,TX 78667-1432
    512-396-4511

    Hood Cleaning Texas

  • #5

    Default Re: EPA Requesting Comments -- Deadline March 20

    I was reading the post on the other bbl and got to page 6 and the bbl shut down. It is still down this morning. I guess Ill have to wait until tonight to finish watching the train wreck.
    Michael Tessaro
    Centex Pressure Washing Service
    P.O.Box 1432
    San Marcos,TX 78667-1432
    512-396-4511

    Hood Cleaning Texas

  • #6

    Default Re: EPA Requesting Comments -- Deadline March 20

    It's all back on track.....the forum is back up and looks very sharp. Much of the discussion was put to rest, apologies have been made from several sides and the best result is, many view/opinions were aired which will benefit in the long run --- looks like everyone survived to greet a GORGEOUS Friday :)

    Have a great weekend everyone!
    Roger Gothorp
    336-516-6139

  • #7

    Default Re: EPA Requesting Comments -- Deadline March 20

    Quote Originally Posted by Carolina ProWash View Post
    It's all back on track.....the forum is back up and looks very sharp. Much of the discussion was put to rest, apologies have been made from several sides and the best result is, many view/opinions were aired which will benefit in the long run --- looks like everyone survived to greet a GORGEOUS Friday :)

    Have a great weekend everyone!
    Love your signature line statement, well said !!!!

    Not sure about what is going on on "other boards" since I only check in here and the PWN once a day if I can find the time.

    Obviously the subject matter of the EPA/CWA is the definition of "opening up a can of worms". Certainly anyone can invest time and energy criticizing the policy(s), ie. "Nothing down the drain but rain" (except when it does rain and washes all the oil off the streets).

    Good luck trying to tell the Feds or local authorities that. If anything, it will end up calling more attention to yourself and your company.

    The CWA is, in fact, unfunded, with the exception of certain State and local enforcement, funded by the same. That being said, as government continues to press for more and more funding to offset Federal and local budget shortfalls, the crystal ball indicates further enforcement growing and spreading.

  • #8

    Default Re: EPA Requesting Comments -- Deadline March 20

    Get ready Jim Phoenix is modeling Houston, the problem is very serious. contractors need to work together from all orgs on this one.



    Quote Originally Posted by GrimeBusters View Post
    Love your signature line statement, well said !!!!

    Not sure about what is going on on "other boards" since I only check in here and the PWN once a day if I can find the time.

    Obviously the subject matter of the EPA/CWA is the definition of "opening up a can of worms". Certainly anyone can invest time and energy criticizing the policy(s), ie. "Nothing down the drain but rain" (except when it does rain and washes all the oil off the streets).

    Good luck trying to tell the Feds or local authorities that. If anything, it will end up calling more attention to yourself and your company.

    The CWA is, in fact, unfunded, with the exception of certain State and local enforcement, funded by the same. That being said, as government continues to press for more and more funding to offset Federal and local budget shortfalls, the crystal ball indicates further enforcement growing and spreading.

  • Thread Information

    Users Browsing this Thread

    There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

    Bookmarks

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •  
    Single Sign On provided by vBSSO