• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

EPA Requesting Comments -- Deadline March 20

Roger Gothorp

If there is a way to put some of this back......there is good dialogue going on about this on the other forums. I won't post links to them out of respect for this bbs. But the subject needs to be addressed by UAMCC. PWNC is working on it.......will be glad to talk to any UAMCC BOD (besides Guy 'cause we already have talked) about what we're doing. I think you'll want to help.

Celeste

Guy Blackmon

If there is a way to put some of this back......there is good dialogue going on about this on the other forums. I won't post links to them out of respect for this bbs. But the subject needs to be addressed by UAMCC. PWNC is working on it.......will be glad to talk to any UAMCC BOD (besides Guy 'cause we already have talked) about what we're doing. I think you'll want to help.

Celeste

Sorry Dear Heart, it's you and me. Talk to you later!:)

Michael Tessaro

I was reading the post on the other bbl and got to page 6 and the bbl shut down. It is still down this morning. I guess Ill have to wait until tonight to finish watching the train wreck.

Roger Gothorp

It's all back on track.....the forum is back up and looks very sharp. Much of the discussion was put to rest, apologies have been made from several sides and the best result is, many view/opinions were aired which will benefit in the long run --- looks like everyone survived to greet a GORGEOUS Friday :)

Have a great weekend everyone!

Jim Cooney

It's all back on track.....the forum is back up and looks very sharp. Much of the discussion was put to rest, apologies have been made from several sides and the best result is, many view/opinions were aired which will benefit in the long run --- looks like everyone survived to greet a GORGEOUS Friday :)

Have a great weekend everyone!

Love your signature line statement, well said !!!!

Not sure about what is going on on "other boards" since I only check in here and the PWN once a day if I can find the time.

Obviously the subject matter of the EPA/CWA is the definition of "opening up a can of worms". Certainly anyone can invest time and energy criticizing the policy(s), ie. "Nothing down the drain but rain" (except when it does rain and washes all the oil off the streets).

Good luck trying to tell the Feds or local authorities that. If anything, it will end up calling more attention to yourself and your company.

The CWA is, in fact, unfunded, with the exception of certain State and local enforcement, funded by the same. That being said, as government continues to press for more and more funding to offset Federal and local budget shortfalls, the crystal ball indicates further enforcement growing and spreading.

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member
Get ready Jim Phoenix is modeling Houston, the problem is very serious. contractors need to work together from all orgs on this one.

Love your signature line statement, well said !!!!

Not sure about what is going on on "other boards" since I only check in here and the PWN once a day if I can find the time.

Obviously the subject matter of the EPA/CWA is the definition of "opening up a can of worms". Certainly anyone can invest time and energy criticizing the policy(s), ie. "Nothing down the drain but rain" (except when it does rain and washes all the oil off the streets).

Good luck trying to tell the Feds or local authorities that. If anything, it will end up calling more attention to yourself and your company.

The CWA is, in fact, unfunded, with the exception of certain State and local enforcement, funded by the same. That being said, as government continues to press for more and more funding to offset Federal and local budget shortfalls, the crystal ball indicates further enforcement growing and spreading.