• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

New Guy to the Forum!

Jeff LeCours

Mike, great you are here. Please do some posting, you really have some great ideas on how to run a biz.

Maybe you can join in on some of the org posts too we always need ideas

Carlos Gonzales

Hey There -
My name is Mike Vidan - I own All American Pressure Cleaning in Savannah , Georgia.

We have been in business for about 10 years and focus on both commercial and residential work.

I like puppies, rainbows and long walks on the beach - I am a Scorpio and dig red heads!

Hey Mike - welcome to the UAMCC. You will fit right in here...welcome again!

Scott Davis

Hey There -
My name is Mike Vidan - I own All American Pressure Cleaning in Savannah , Georgia.

We have been in business for about 10 years and focus on both commercial and residential work.

I like puppies, rainbows and long walks on the beach - I am a Scorpio and dig red heads!

Holy cow Batman!! Your FAQ page looks just like mine!! Almost like you copied and pasted it directly!! Oh wait, you did.

And wow, 6 of your 11 pictures look just like houses I did!! What a small world that there would be houses in Savannah that look EXACTLY like ones in Houston!!

Dude, at least others ask to use someone elses pictures. I am flattered that a "10 year" vet like yourself thought so highly of my page. :redcard::cool:

Jim Chesmore

hey Scott I noticed in one of your pics you had a banner in the front yard. The top line said "watch this roof". What did the rest say and has it worked for you? I love the idea if the HO's are willing to let you put it up for a week or so...

Scott Davis

hey Scott I noticed in one of your pics you had a banner in the front yard. The top line said "watch this roof". What did the rest say and has it worked for you? I love the idea if the HO's are willing to let you put it up for a week or so...

It worked ok. Not as well as I had hoped. We ended up getting 3 more jobs off of it, so it was definately worth it, but I expected a much bigger response. We did leave it in the yard for a week, in exchange for a discounted rate.

its says:

Watch this roof!
Professional roof cleaning
to be done this saturday July XX.

"No pressure roof stain removal"
www.GotADirtyRoof.com
713 817 6117

You have to call the HOA and make sure its ok, because you dont want to promise the H/O a discount, then have the HOA demand you remove it. In this case, she was on the board.

topcoat

Contributing Member
Holy cow Batman!! Your FAQ page looks just like mine!! Almost like you copied and pasted it directly!! Oh wait, you did.

And wow, 6 of your 11 pictures look just like houses I did!! What a small world that there would be houses in Savannah that look EXACTLY like ones in Houston!!

Dude, at least others ask to use someone elses pictures. I am flattered that a "10 year" vet like yourself thought so highly of my page. :redcard::cool:

Hate it when that happens. You are very gracious on discovering that your content has been "scraped" off your site.

Scott Davis

Hate it when that happens. You are very gracious on discovering that your content has been "scraped" off your site.

It doesnt HACK HACK HACK me off or anything. It really makes me laugh. Especially, when on top of stealing all of my and other peoples stuff, he says he uses a "pressureless system", but then also has a picture of a pitch witch and someone (most likely a different company) repelling from a roof with a PW wand.

Its just too bad his customers dont know, but soon will I'm sure.

Jim Chesmore

It worked ok. Not as well as I had hoped. We ended up getting 3 more jobs off of it, so it was definately worth it, but I expected a much bigger response. We did leave it in the yard for a week, in exchange for a discounted rate.

its says:

Watch this roof!
Professional roof cleaning
to be done this saturday July XX.

"No pressure roof stain removal"
www.GotADirtyRoof.com
713 817 6117

You have to call the HOA and make sure its ok, because you dont want to promise the H/O a discount, then have the HOA demand you remove it. In this case, she was on the board.

Did you ever use it again? How did you adjust the date?

cleanhoods

Looks like Mike does it all day and night.From the roofs to the flats all the way to the hoods.Pretty big outfit there Mike.Welcome to UAMCC.Nice to see another hood cleaner here.Not to knock but some are saying you have copied a site is that true?
Marko

Mike Vidan

It was great content Scott - as we were building the new website I had no good info for the Roof Section and your content was sniped without permission. I apologize for that and have since had it removed. Thanks again and please accept my apology, good luck to you in 2009.

Scott Davis

It was great content Scott - as we were building the new website I had no good info for the Roof Section and your content was sniped without permission. I apologize for that and have since had it removed. Thanks again and please accept my apology, good luck to you in 2009.

Thank you mike. Most guys when confronted scream "It was my webdesigner!!!".I respect that you owned up to it. Its not that I, or most guys, mind if our content is used, but not verbatim, and not without permission.

Good luck.