• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

please help!!

extremewash

hello everyone i just joined this site and hoping to learn from this site. i just opened a pressure washing business although i have been pressure washing for about ten years as i also partly own a paint business i know strickly pressure washing is a little different than pressure washing to prepare for paint. i have a few question an i was hoping i could get some help. i know a good chemical to use on houses is sodium hydrochlorite i have it at 12.5% i was wondering if yall use it straight an just run it through the pressure washer or have a mix? also i am downstreaming. an is SH good for roofs as well or what mix would yall recommend? thanks for any info yall could give.

Attachments

• work 001.jpg
    work 001.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 36

John Orr

UAMCC Treasurer
Hi Brian. I'm in Chesapeake and I'm guessing from your number you're nearby. Give me a call sometime - I'd be glad to talk.