• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Becoming A member

terryfish1968

I paid for my membership . I cant seem to log in as member & I haved called and left 2 messages . Someone needs to responed to this message or refund my money ... Terry Fish 815-608-8312

Russ Spence

Terry Contact David Vicars, Guy B or John Orr directly, as busy as we all are this time of year it may just be an oversite.

If you dont get them just send me a message and I will see if I can help, I dont have anything to do with the org other than being a paid member myself but I will still try.

David Vicars

Terry, I just got home and I have to hit shower and go look at some condo's. I will take care of your log in tonight.

Nice talking to you today.