• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

BOD news

Michael Tessaro

One of our hard working BOD members has stepped down from his position on the BOD. Guy Blackmon has put in countless, endless hours of his own time helping the UAMCC. Guy has voiced to me privately why he is moving on and I have shared it with the other BOD members. Guy had to make some decisions for his family and business and could no longer give the time he had in the past. I would like to thank Guy publicly for all he has done for the ORG. Guy will still be around at events and on the BBL so he isnt going to be totally gone.

Again Thank you Guy.

We have a BOD slot open and need help if any one would like to step forward.

Thanks

Michael

John Tornabene

Member Guest
Thanks Guy for your volunteering work. Somewhere sometime all these efforts are going to pan out for the better of the industry in a huge way. Thanks again Guy

Randy Borio

Guy your knowledge and insight will be missed. It was an honor to work work with on the BOD. If there is EVER anything I can do call. Really. No really I mean it.

David Vicars

Take care of your family and business. You will be missed.

Guy, you are one of the most stand up guys I know. Call me anytime my friend.

Tony Shelton

Environmental Consultant / Past Director
Guy, you can now speak your mind! (As if you every didn't)! :) See you in Tampa! I'll wear that shirt you gave me as a robe.

Guy Blackmon

Thanks Guys!!!

As I explained to Michael, I stepped down for a number of reasons, none of them had anything to do with my faith in the UAMCC. The UAMCC is still the Org. that I believe in and will support.

I would like to apologize for not doing more to move "Further Faster" but I found out that in order to do this right, it must go "Slow & Steady".

I ask all that can and will, to join in some sort or fashion to grow this Org...... It is "Your" Org. not too many can say that. This is a Contractor Owned and Contractor Run Organization.

You Have A Voice, You Have A Choice.