Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: UAMCC endorses Enviromental BMP

Default Re: UAMCC endorses Enviromental BMP

Thad, that's great. I look forward to having you on board. Thanks.

Guy, I agree with you on the directors. I think they have their hearts,in the right place.
    Sonitx
    702-358-7477

Free FREE Events www.uamccevents.com

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Shelton View Post
    Guy, I agree with you on the directors. I think they have their hearts,in the right place.
    Recently had an EKG and, as far as I recall, they didn't have to look for it. But seriously, I see no ulterior motives on the part of any Board member.

Going forward, there will very likely be changes/alterations to the BMPs. We are all learning as we go and constructive criticism is welcome.
    John Orr
    Former UAMCC Board Member/Treasurer
    Low-Pressure Exterior Cleaning
    757/718-5442
    http://www.exteriorcleaning.com

Free FREE Events www.uamccevents.com

Nichole Please put this on the BOD meeting for May
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Tessaro View Post
    We, ( UAMCC ) as an Organization have decided to endorse The Environmental BMP for Cosmetic Cleaning, as developed by Robert Hinderliter.

The BOD of the UAMCC was approached by Robert Hinderliter seeking an endorsement to the Cosmetic Cleaning BMP, which we had previously worked on with Robert.

As a BOD we feel it is important to be unified in the industry and to speak with one voice on this issue. It is vital as an Organization we stand behind and support this BMP. After discussing the program at length, we have found it to be fair, contractor friendly and in the best interests of our industry. It is currently being adopted by more and more municipalities across the country.

Robert has functioned as Environmental Advisor to the UAMCC in the past. We have recently appointed him to Chair the Environmental Committee of our organization. The position of Vice Chair is unoccupied at this time. Anyone interested in serving in this capacity should contact the BOD.

The UAMCC would like to thank Robert Hinderliter for his foresight and hard work on this issue. He has long been an advocate for the pressure washing industry. We are looking forward to partnering with him and others on this project.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Tessaro View Post
    We, ( UAMCC ) as an Organization have decided to endorse The Environmental BMP for Cosmetic Cleaning, as developed by Robert Hinderliter.

The BOD of the UAMCC was approached by Robert Hinderliter seeking an endorsement to the Cosmetic Cleaning BMP, which we had previously worked on with Robert.

As a BOD we feel it is important to be unified in the industry and to speak with one voice on this issue. It is vital as an Organization we stand behind and support this BMP. After discussing the program at length, we have found it to be fair, contractor friendly and in the best interests of our industry. It is currently being adopted by more and more municipalities across the country.

Robert has functioned as Environmental Advisor to the UAMCC in the past. We have recently appointed him to Chair the Environmental Committee of our organization. The position of Vice Chair is unoccupied at this time. Anyone interested in serving in this capacity should contact the BOD.

The UAMCC would like to thank Robert Hinderliter for his foresight and hard work on this issue. He has long been an advocate for the pressure washing industry. We are looking forward to partnering with him and others on this project.

We wil need to discuss this with members at the next BOD meeting

• Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread Information