• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Sunglasses

Scott Stone

Mine are plastic lenses. I really like the old school frames, because they appear to be pretty hard to damage.
As for looking at teh LCD screens, you aren't old enough. Give it a couple of years and you will have to lift them to read something close anyways. If you get non polarized mirrors, it might help you with that.

Michael Tessaro

Tony, Tony, Tony. Ive worn Costa (Euros w/glass lens ) for about 15 yrs. First pair cost me 120.00 I sent them in for repairs 4 times. The last time they said they couldnt repair them and said they could upgrade me for 60.00. so I went to Academy and tried on a few until I found a pair I liked. I got the Harpoons w/ glass lens. Retail either 199.00 or 249.00 depending on which lens. So Ive gone thru 2 pairs in 15 yrs at the cost of 220.00 including shipping back and forth for repairs. Not bad, still less than 15.00 a year. And they have a very high cool factor = priceless.

Tony Shelton

Environmental Consultant / Past Director
Nice try rich guy! I think I saw you throw a pair in garbage at the bar because you got a little french fry grease on them. Didn't matter, you just pulled another pair out of your pocket. :) Even Hilborn's report said you're rich!

I'm just messing with you man!