• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

New UAMCC BOD members

Michael Tessaro

I am proud to announce Thad Eckhoff has stepped up to our BOD and now fills the Vice President position.

Thad brings vision, fresh idea. networking, business and organizational skills to our board. We all look forward to working with Thad.

Just a quick FYI on who your UAMCC BOD is currently.

Michael Tessaro President
Thad Eckhoff VP
John Orr Treasurer
David Vicars Membership
Randy Borio Secretary
Russ Spence Member at large

Trevor Steel and Guy Blackmon both stepped down in resent months due to personal reasons.

If any member has a need to speak to a BOD member about any issue, personal or business please feel free to call any of them.

Thanks and best regards

Last edited by a moderator:

John Tornabene

Member Guest
Great Choices!! There is a reason why I picked 6 of the 8 guys right there to recieve the Linda Ruth Tosetti Recogniton plaque. The UAMCC is going to roll very soon.

Guy Blackmon

Now That's What I'm Talking About!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks Thad for stepping up to the plate. I know it was a hard decision to make. 3 more and that makes a full board! Yea I know elections are around the corner, but this is moving forward.

Thanks Again!

Thad Eckhoff

Thanks for the vote of support.

All current members can expect to hear from me in the next couple of weeks. I need your honest feedback and evaluation.

Tony Shelton

Environmental Consultant / Past Director
I got my call. Be ready guys, he's really doing it. I was able to understand some of what he said because of my recent trip around the south. :)