• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Picture of some of JL Pressure Washing jobs

Jeff LeCours

003301-R1-22-3 - Copy.jpg004350-R1-22-3A.jpg004350-R1-17-8A.jpg003301-R1-21-4.jpg

Here's some job pictures in 2011. Its been a heck of a year. We have been non stop since mid March www.JLpressurewashing.com

I Love Pressure Washing and oh ya our X Jets

Jeff LeCours

003516-R1-15-10A.jpg003516-R1-12-13A.jpg004352-R1-18-7A.jpgcharleston1.jpg

Bought the 1996 Ford as a back up truck so I could put other trucks in to be serviced. We ended up putting another rig in the back of it and it goes out and does some of the little jobs were we just need one man on the job. We also have been doing several apartment properties. Hey is that someone downstreaming on one of my jobs WTH
truck3.jpg

Jeff LeCours

003240-R1-06-19A.jpg003240-R1-16-9A.jpgNew truck & family-0018.jpgNew truck & family-0015.jpg003240-R1-02-23A.jpg

Why a picture of someones door mat? We move all mats and anything that needs to be moved. We put out notices but not everyone follows the. People hate having soaken wet mats so we take care of it

Thats the new JL Pressure Washing estimate mobile. Got rid of the Chevy, it had over 50,000 miles on it in 15 months and didnt like some of the sounds and banging noises. Really like the new ride

The washing pictures are of a property we wash every 6 months its over 50 buildings 2 & 3 story. Very nice project. We have done all the concrete a couple times over the years too

Rob Huffman

All you need was a yellow jacket and some boots and you can make up your own story in Cleaner Times.

Great Job Jeff! I would never have and never will be hanging off the side of any building washing. You can barely get me in a lift. Must be my height...lol

Jeff LeCours

All you need was a yellow jacket and some boots and you can make up your own story in Cleaner Times.

Great Job Jeff! I would never have and never will be hanging off the side of any building washing. You can barely get me in a lift. Must be my height...lol

LOL, dont let the little stuff bother you Rob

I wont hang off any buildings anymore either its called getting old. I leave that for the young guys in my crew, a few of them love it