Thread: Picture of some of JL Pressure Washing jobs

Default Picture of some of JL Pressure Washing jobs

003301-R1-22-3 - Copy.jpg004350-R1-22-3A.jpg004350-R1-17-8A.jpg003301-R1-21-4.jpg

Here's some job pictures in 2011. Its been a heck of a year. We have been non stop since mid March www.JLpressurewashing.com

I Love Pressure Washing and oh ya our X Jets

Default Re: Picture of some of JL Pressure Washing jobs

003516-R1-15-10A.jpg003516-R1-12-13A.jpg004352-R1-18-7A.jpgcharleston1.jpg

Bought the 1996 Ford as a back up truck so I could put other trucks in to be serviced. We ended up putting another rig in the back of it and it goes out and does some of the little jobs were we just need one man on the job. We also have been doing several apartment properties. Hey is that someone downstreaming on one of my jobs WTH
    truck3.jpg

003240-R1-06-19A.jpg003240-R1-16-9A.jpgNew truck & family-0018.jpgNew truck & family-0015.jpg003240-R1-02-23A.jpg

Why a picture of someones door mat? We move all mats and anything that needs to be moved. We put out notices but not everyone follows the. People hate having soaken wet mats so we take care of it

Thats the new JL Pressure Washing estimate mobile. Got rid of the Chevy, it had over 50,000 miles on it in 15 months and didnt like some of the sounds and banging noises. Really like the new ride

The washing pictures are of a property we wash every 6 months its over 50 buildings 2 & 3 story. Very nice project. We have done all the concrete a couple times over the years too

Hey EVERYONE start some threads of your work and your rigs

All you need was a yellow jacket and some boots and you can make up your own story in Cleaner Times.

Great Job Jeff! I would never have and never will be hanging off the side of any building washing. You can barely get me in a lift. Must be my height...lol

Quote Originally Posted by Aspen Contractors View Post
    All you need was a yellow jacket and some boots and you can make up your own story in Cleaner Times.

Great Job Jeff! I would never have and never will be hanging off the side of any building washing. You can barely get me in a lift. Must be my height...lol
    LOL, dont let the little stuff bother you Rob

I wont hang off any buildings anymore either its called getting old. I leave that for the young guys in my crew, a few of them love it

I did a job the other day, I forgot to take photos.

• Thread Information