• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Mississippi, Alabama, Louisiana and Florida Round Table in Hattiesburg, MS

Thad Eckhoff

We're going to do this Thursday October 6.
Let me know if you would like to come so I can get a head count and figure out whether to have it at my office or someplace else.

Last edited:

Russ Spence

you just killed me, I have tickets to the game in Tuscaloosa vs Vandy that day?

Seriously, what happened to doing it on a week day? Weekends are always a problem for me. I thought that was the plan anyway and we were going to do it early in September.

October is the worst month of the year for us, I have tons and tons to do ......... except 10/29 no game that day.