Default Re: Check out what the truck wash guys say

That rocks
    William Page
    www.offdutyfiremanpressurewashing.com
    919-524-3875
    Ken's friend.

Quote Originally Posted by Russ Spence View Post
    Ahhhh good ole Lance Winslow. He sent me an email about something 6 months ago thu Linken. Talk about giant personalities and the stories.... There's a guy who Ron can tell you all about...as can Scott Stone and many others.

oh boy! I know!

Where are the feds anyway? I am sure they followed that link here! HAHAHA

He's talking the right talk to the truck driving companies. They are businessmen and are tired of all that crap. At least he's got the balls to say it.
    Sonitx
    702-358-7477

Free FREE Events www.uamccevents.com

That guy has excellent SEO on his sight. Not even sure if he is still around.
    Michael Hinderliter
    Steamaway, Inc. - Truck and fleet washing
    Facilitec Southwest - Kitchen exhaust cleaning
    Powerwsah.com - Power wash equipment, supplies, chemicals and training
    Phil Ackland Training - Kitchen exhaust cleaning training and certification

Last I heard, he took the millions that he made selling his franchises to the unsuspecting and holed up in Jackson Hole. I don't think that there is a single franchisee left, especially since the FTC took him to court. He claims he won, because he didn't pay any money. The FTC thinks they won, because they received a judgement in their favor.
    I have no love lost with the idiot, because he long ago threatened that he was going to bury me, and put me out of business...One of the funniest threatening emails that I have ever received.
    Scott Stone
    The-washer@msn.com
    602-509-9741
    Office 480-834-3434

Don't you have to be a member of the P@na to have a rig like that? I thought there was a law somewhere that stated that? :)
    Last edited by Tony Shelton; 09-06-2011 at 09:31 PM. Reason: added smiley. (so the slow ones would know that was a joke.)
    Sonitx
    702-358-7477

Free FREE Events www.uamccevents.com

Scott was not the only person who the infamous Lance threatened. I think he threatended many people. I don't know if you could do a search on the boards and read his exploits. There are Ttose who remember the drama that surrounded Lance & his many scams/businesses. There was Car Wash Guys, Plane Wash Guys, and other similar scams I cannot remember. The only one he missed was Guys Washing Guys. Thee was a web site that had the FTC procedings, and findings. He denied the findings and claimed the whole process found him innocent. I do remember he scammed his girlfriends grandmother and took her for lots of money. I hope the post is not current, the business does not need people like him around.
    Douglas Hicks
    General Fire Equipment Co of Eastern Oregon, Inc
    Member NFPA, NFSA, NAFED
    Founding member, past pres, past secretary Oregon Fire Equipment Distributors
    Board of Directors, The Grease Police

• Thread Information