• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Check out what the truck wash guys say

Tony Shelton

Environmental Consultant / Past Director
He's talking the right talk to the truck driving companies. They are businessmen and are tired of all that crap. At least he's got the balls to say it.

Scott Stone

Last I heard, he took the millions that he made selling his franchises to the unsuspecting and holed up in Jackson Hole. I don't think that there is a single franchisee left, especially since the FTC took him to court. He claims he won, because he didn't pay any money. The FTC thinks they won, because they received a judgement in their favor.
I have no love lost with the idiot, because he long ago threatened that he was going to bury me, and put me out of business...One of the funniest threatening emails that I have ever received.

Tony Shelton

Environmental Consultant / Past Director
Don't you have to be a member of the P@na to have a rig like that? I thought there was a law somewhere that stated that? :)

Last edited:

Douglas Hicks

Scott was not the only person who the infamous Lance threatened. I think he threatended many people. I don't know if you could do a search on the boards and read his exploits. There are Ttose who remember the drama that surrounded Lance & his many scams/businesses. There was Car Wash Guys, Plane Wash Guys, and other similar scams I cannot remember. The only one he missed was Guys Washing Guys. Thee was a web site that had the FTC procedings, and findings. He denied the findings and claimed the whole process found him innocent. I do remember he scammed his girlfriends grandmother and took her for lots of money. I hope the post is not current, the business does not need people like him around.