• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Truck is broke

Randy Borio

Last Friday night I get home from vacation and see a leak under the drivers side front axle on the wash truck (2003 Ford E350 7.3 Powerstroke 130k miles with a 12 foot box). Saturday morning run it down to the Ford garage. They tell me looks like a tranny line is leaking leave it here we'll look at it Monday. I get the call this morning (insert bad music here) Randy you've got diesel fuel in the cooling system so we're gonna have to pull the heads. Bad enough right, well I had 3 nights of work booked this week starting tonight. So I call another cleaner in the area, he had his pump go out last week and referred the customer to me. Long story short Chris from Complete Services is now driving around with both of my machines in his trailer cleaning for my customers and his. Moral of the story: Make nice with the guy down the street. You never know when he will save your a$$, or you can help him.

Randy Borio

You know the old saying: There's nothing that can't be fixed with enough money. Following Dave Ramsey and operating debt free gives us the freedom to not be reactive to the problem, which got worse. Our hot water machine broke down on the job so now that's going in the shop. What a way to end the year!!!!!

Ken Fenner

Sorry to hear about your issues, Randy. next week you will close the biggest account of your life. If business wasn't an emotional roller coaster it wouldn't be any fun!