• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

I say we have a convention!!

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member
Let’s just do it,

Everything here is finally in order

federal non profit
State non Profit

directory is running fine and getting members jobs

The certification program is off the ground.

Looks like a 2012 convention

Jeff how about you pay for another great speaker, I'll split it with you.

This is the only Contractor org for pressure washing in the industry.

All the hate needs to stop!!!

If you once believed in this org then this can work.

Giving up was the only mistake Carlos made, allowing him to be the second.

I'm not suggesting Carlos come back at all, in fact I would be against that.

In theory this org is all we have as contractors.

Reality is that here on the BBS we all treat each other like idiots.

We all are very disrespectful towards one another’s, I've been no exception.

Here's the truth, together we can make this work.

It’s actually never been more perfect.

The only thing it lacks in URL

Hinderliters said they would transfer. It’s time to finalize the deal.

This org can move forward..

It’s a 501 non profit and all who join own it.

No one can hold or own property of a 501c according to federal LAW and state law particularly in California.

Believe it or not I thought they would never achieve status in Cali. They have and it’s a huge benefit to now remain in Cali. BOND money is available for education. Serious money if the members here could tap into it.

The industry could truly move leaps and bounds. Not to mention Cali is already an enviro leading state.

Convention time is upon us...

Get your feet under you and let’s make this happen.

All the tough things are done.

Thanks John & Mike

I'll admit I didn't believe in you. So lets's now move forward with a fresh start.

Roger Gothorp

Let’s just do it,

federal non profit
State non Profit

No one can hold or own property of a 501c according to federal LAW and state law particularly in California.

Believe it or not I thought they would never achieve status in Cali. They have and it’s a huge benefit to now remain in Cali. BOND money is available for education. Serious money if the members here could tap into it.

The industry could truly move leaps and bounds. Not to mention Cali is already an enviro leading state.

Thanks John & Mike

I'll admit I didn't believe in you. So lets's now move forward with a fresh start.

Good idea & great post Ron.

Jeff LeCours

Let’s just do it,

federal non profit
State non Profit

Thanks John & Mike

How about you pay, you're rich. I'll go

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member
How about you pay, you're rich. I'll go

Jeff, you believed in the org once up on a time. Why now do you think we cannot make something of this?

Ties from anyone are cut, this org actually stands unlike any org in the industry. It has a real non profit status with Feds and State. This is and achievement some think is as easy as 123.

It needs direction from the members. Mike & John cannot do it all by themselves.

Jeff LeCours

Jeff, you believed in the org once up on a time. Why now do you think we cannot make something of this?

Ties from anyone are cut, this org actually stands unlike any org in the industry. It has a real non profit status with Feds and State. This is and achievement some think is as easy as 123.

It needs direction from the members. Mike & John cannot do it all by themselves.

Call me in a couple years, I am going to sit this one out. If I got involved we might dislike each other again. I can't go through that trauma of us losing each other again

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member
Call me in a couple years, I am going to sit this one out. If I got involved we might dislike each other again. I can't go through that trauma of us losing each other again

yeah your right allow the distributors orgs to control wash water control and get this industry messed up. Since you started the UAMCC its closer to what you wanted than its ever been, Yeah quit now...sure

Jeff LeCours

Jeff we likely will never be friends, what we share is a common interest to protect our business and family.

Now you hurt my feeling, I thought you and I were buds.

Stop texting tonight, I have family visiting and every time you text they think someone is ringing the door bell, kind of funny the first couple times.

Let me know when I can turn my phone back on. I'll check back on my next cig break

Ron I am all for the UAMCC mission. I just dont have time or desire at this point in my family & biz. Its your turn to step up, not complain and actually help make it work even if you dont agree with all moves

Good luck friend

Last edited:

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member
Now you hurt my feeling, I thought you and I were buds.

Stop texting tonight, I have family visiting and every time you text they think someone is ringing the door bell, kind of funny the first couple times.

Let me know when I can turn my phone back on. I'll check back on my next cig break

Ron I am all for the UAMCC mission. I just dont have time or desire at this point in my family & biz. Its your turn to step up, not complain and actually help make it work even if you dont agree with all moves

Good luck friend

Your funny with the step up, been here doing the entire time.

Actually the people who believed and started this should step up and stop telling others it's there turn.

It's all our future!!

We all have a responsibility to work together

Ron Musgraves text me for questions 480-522-5227 Pressure Washing Institute

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member
You all have missed this, it's all our say. Not one man or women runs this, by law.

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member
I throw this challenge to anyone , name any cleaning industry org that can actually qualify EPA federal dollars under Cali non profit status. It's a huge advantage !!

This org is far from dead!!

Ken Fenner

This is an exciting opportunity for you. I think you should run with it. I don't mean just a convention.. everything. Pump money and time into it and get the org that fed money.

Jeff LeCours

Your funny with the step up, been here doing the entire time.

Actually the people who believed and started this should step up and stop telling others it's there turn.

It's all our future!!

We all have a responsibility to work together

Nah, I am way to busy, with my Mother, the rest of my family and biz. I really dont have a second to contribute. Get all your minions to help. There were many who were very vocal during the Trans Teams time, get the Chris Chappells, the Tony Sheltons, the John T's and many more to step up and get er done.

I just dont have the time mostly and just don't have the stomach. Do one or two bad moves and the internet will light up for the crucifixion of those that help the UAMCC, just wouldn't want that for myself. I loudly say, its others turn now. I'm sure once you get some success Ron getting the UAMCC to be what it can be, all us crooks, morally corrupt, con men from the Trans Team would join in and help after a while

What you need is new blood, you need volunteers, any one can join, the hard part is for those who stay on the fence to get them off the fence and volunteer for the BOD, Committees etc etc

Plus a bunch of money would help.

I like the idea of the convention though, I had a great time.

Roger Gothorp

Nah, I am way to busy, with my Mother, the rest of my family and biz. I really dont have a second to contribute. Get all your minions to help. There were many who were very vocal during the Trans Teams time, get the Chris Chappells, the Tony Sheltons, the John T's and many more to step up and get er done.

I just dont have the time mostly and just don't have the stomach. Do one or two bad moves and the internet will light up for the crucifixion of those that help the UAMCC, just wouldn't want that for myself. I loudly say, its others turn now. I'm sure once you get some success Ron getting the UAMCC to be what it can be, all us crooks, morally corrupt, con men from the Trans Team would join in and help after a while

What you need is new blood, you need volunteers, any one can join, the hard part is for those who stay on the fence to get them off the fence and volunteer for the BOD, Committees etc etc

Where is the LIKE button!

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member
Jeff we all can get it done, everyone who believed we needed a viable Org.

We all should just stop pointing the fingers as I said. We can get this place picked up

Jeff LeCours

We all should just stop pointing the fingers as I said. We can get this place picked up

Name 12 people that will step up and be on the BOD or volunteer significant time on trying to get the UAMCC up and going.

Jeff LeCours

Hey cleaning out my office. Want to buy some UAMCC stickers???? I have 4", 6" and 12" don't worry I paid for them all

Thad Eckhoff

Now that the way is open for you to join as a contractor and run for the board you can get the ball rolling, Ron. I'm sure you will have no trouble getting elected. Nothing is stopping you from getting everything done that needs to get done. The heavy lifting has been taken care of.
Go for it!

Last edited:

Jeff LeCours

Now that the way is open for you to join as a contractor and run for the board you can get the ball rolling, Ron. I'm sure you will have no trouble getting elected. Nothing is stopping you from getting everything done that needs to get done. The heavy lifting has been taken care of.
Go for it!

Cool when did that happen? They changed the rules, good!

You got my vote for BOD Pres

I agree with most of what Thad says, except there still is plenty of heavy lifting. If anyone can get stuff done its you, you might be the only one. I will pay for your contractor membership as my part of helping a little

Jeff LeCours

RON are you a Contractor Member Yet of the UAMCC?

You are going to run for the BOD right, you wouldnt back out on something this important would you?