• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

I say we have a convention!!

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member
Now that the way is open for you to join as a contractor and run for the board you can get the ball rolling, Ron. I'm sure you will have no trouble getting elected. Nothing is stopping you from getting everything done that needs to get done. The heavy lifting has been taken care of.
Go for it!

I'll agree that the org is on the way, just the URL gets transferred an it's complete. Love to help out anyway we can.

The org needs a Ed for sure.

Baby steps.

We need more folks behind these accomplishments.

Ron Musgraves text me for questions 480-522-5227 Pressure Washing Institute

Jeff LeCours

I'll agree that the org is on the way, just the URL gets transferred an it's complete. Love to help out anyway we can.

The org needs a Ed for sure.

Baby steps.

We need more folks behind these accomplishments.

Have you joined as a contractor member yet? I will pay

John Tornabene

Member Guest
There were many who were very vocal during the Trans Teams time, get the Chris Chappells, the Tony Sheltons, the John T's and many more to step up and get er done.

I like the idea of the convention though, I had a great time.
Hey Jeff...not me. I talked to Ron today for a couple of hours and guess what we agree on?? NOTHING.

I wish the UAMCC luck and I am going to have the time but I'll sit this one out and watch Ron to see if he can do what he says he can... He talks the talk..let's see if he can walk it.

Mathew Johnson

Hey Jeff...not me. I talked to Ron today for a couple of hours and guess what we agree on?? NOTHING.

I wish the UAMCC luck and I am going to have the time but I'll sit this one out and watch Ron to see if he can do what he says he can... He talks the talk..let's see if he can walk it.

Sounds good, I read this thread thread, after looking at the ROI from the last time I gave money at the start of the org, my wife and I will watch from the sideline. Good luck everyone!!'

Mathew Johnson

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member
Sounds good, I read this thread thread, after looking at the ROI from the last time I gave money at the start of the org, my wife and I will watch from the sideline. Good luck everyone!!'

Mathew Johnson

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

149.00 buck the SEO and directory are worth that.

John Tornabene

Member Guest
Here's your chance Ron..all the stuff aside.. Good luck. I market the UAMCC and I was about to take there logo's down because I need new invoices.. I have under a 100 invoices left so I can wait until a few more months..

Jeff LeCours

UAMCC BOD Members Do I have to sign Ron up as a New Contractor Member or at $249 or already a member at $149. Could someone let me know ASAP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mathew Johnson

149.00 buck the SEO and directory are worth that.

Not worth it if it turns into another 3 ring circus like last time. I wish you the heartfelt best of luck with this endeavor, I really do. I pray that you and your team do not come under the firestorm that was bestowed upon the last administration immediately following the convention.

I wish you luck Ron, take this and run with it. It may very well be the best thing that ever has happened to this industry. I wont say that I will never join, once a charter member, always a charter member. I want to see where it goes and I do think you have the skillset to get the org on the right track. The true test will be in ones ability to integrate the org into the other disciplines of our profession in a manner that it is well received.

A word of caution, dont count your chickens to soon, you still need to get elected as president. You should reach out to other team members that will make significant contibutions to meeting your objectives; John T, Beth B, Celeste G, Tony S, Rob H, Scott S, and Thad are just a few that would be a dream team, I have read their post over the years and they will offer good suggestions and initiatives to help you move the UAMCC forward.

Good luck and let me know if you need some "Vote for Ron" signs made. I donated heavily the last time around.... who knows, maybe I will do it again at some point.

Best Regards,

MJ

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member
Not worth it if it turns into another 3 ring circus like last time. I wish you the heartfelt best of luck with this endeavor, I really do. I pray that you and your team do not come under the firestorm that was bestowed upon the last administration immediately following the convention.

I wish you luck Ron, take this and run with it. It may very well be the best thing that ever has happened to this industry. I wont say that I will never join, once a charter member, always a charter member. I want to see where it goes and I do think you have the skillset to get the org on the right track. The true test will be in ones ability to integrate the org into the other disciplines of our profession in a manner that it is well received.

A word of caution, dont count your chickens to soon, you still need to get elected as president. You should reach out to other team members that will make significant contibutions to meeting your objectives; John T, Beth B, Celeste G, Tony S, Rob H, Scott S, and Thad are just a few that would be a dream team, I have read their post over the years and they will offer good suggestions and initiatives to help you move the UAMCC forward.

Good luck and let me know if you need some "Vote for Ron" signs made. I donated heavily the last time around.... who knows, maybe I will do it again at some point.

Best Regards,

MJ

Thanks matt for the encouragement.

The org needs members to join and simply support it. However I'm not gong to ask anyone to join until real benefits are in place.