• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Is it over now?

Guy Blackmon

First off I am with you Guy...where cool. That aside I am on board to have a lively discussion here..because what is there to lose anyway... We all go back to our regular schedule lives:)
Forget all the other orgs that we all know and don't know and who belongs to what. The question here as in my case because I'm a paying member of the Two orgs that is at the center of this discussion.. I go back and forth on which one works best for my business. I made money from my membership with the PWNA in the past and the example of that was a national company came to the PWNA kind of like a RFP and they wanted in there words reputable companies to possibly deal with.

So yes the PWNA has worked for me... Not all the time but for the $350/yr to me it's worth it. When money gets tight at times I think it's not worth it...but then something always seems to happen..such as networking with members etc.

The UAMCC like a few others here and I am nowhere near some of the others, I dumped in a few bucks to support it and at that time I favored them..

Today the PWNA works best for my company so if your saying that my loyalty is there.... Fine. There growing as we speak and my paid membership is becoming more valuable because like the UAMCC I Market my membership.

I never agreed with everything anyone of these orgs represent. I also never went in blind. All I do is weigh out if it's worth it.

Today probably most say the UAMCC is not worth it.. And remember I paid the last time they asked for my membership here. Let the UAMCC prove it's worth being a member. If it's going to be all about griping about the PWNA and who got picked over there for what and who is who and the never ending finger pointing but nothing getting done.. Is it worth it?

Those arguments maybe because I hit the grand old age of 50 is just a total waste of time. It's Internet ratings only with that when in reality nothing is getting done.

So if the goal is to get this org. driven over complaining about the other one......it's not going to work. If this org is driven by giving there members some good benefits with a good business plan...well that's the way it was working last time and it was working... then the collapse because without counting the garbage on the net (unlike another catalyst of that I'll take my fair share of blame there) suddenly became how great the PWNA is....and the UAMCC bites..... That mentality is predestined to fail.

Forget anyone else. Drive this org. With positive stuff and keep the personal vendettas out then like the way The UAMCC was doing a couple of years ago this org can grow...

I'm sorry John, I can't and won't forget what they're trying to do to our Industry and the Contractors in it. If you can live with that, it's on you. You have to do whats best for your business no matter what I guess. Again we're cool.

Again, please tell me where I'm wrong in my list John, you never did because you know it's correct.

If you call my views a "personal vendetta" then I'm good with that. I will always rally against those who would hurt and spread false information about our Industry, I would hope you and others would do the same.

I'm really not even sure why I care, but I guess I do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Carlos Gonzales

So many contractors are waiting to join the UAMCC but are waiting to see when and if anything is going to happen other than talk. Myself included. There has been talk of a new election and BOD. Well, either get on with it, leave it as is, or shut it down. Whatever the choice is, let's do something so we can move on.

You have a man that is willing and able to take this org to the next level in Ron Musgraves, what on earth are you waiting on. Have a vote and see if he get's elected.

I have told Ron, that if he were to get elected, I am willing to help him in and support him and this org any way I can. Personally I would like to be the Communications/Membership Director. (it can be a BOD position or not, I could care less about the title) I just want to be the guy that keeps everybody informed as to what is going on as far as current events with the org and stays in contact with every member on a regular basis, and begins the process of helping ANY contractor when they need it. Member or not. And believe me, if we help them and their not members, they will become members. If this is not what Ron needs me to do, I will do whatever he asks.

There is an old saying..."if you keep on doing what your doing your gonna keep on gettin what your gettin". If this thing is going to make it it's gotta stop doing whats it been doing and make some changes.

And yes, since it's been said, I am a Ron minion and a trojan horse, (two badges I wear proudly and looking for more badges) I think his leadership, surrounded by some great people that have already served here, and others that have not, is the only chance this org has.

So, now I ask this, who is in charge here? Is there actually a BOD here? A President? If there is, I ask one or all of you to please answer this one simple question?

What does it take to have an election and appoint a new President and BOD?

Ron's a Contractor Member, at least that is what I hear, there should be no reason why Ron should not be on the ballot.

Hope everyone's Thanksgiving was GREAT

Carlos Gonzales

I'm sorry John, I can't and won't forget what they're trying to do to our Industry and the Contractors in it. If you can live with that, it's on you. You have to do whats best for your business no matter what I guess. Again we're cool.

Again, please tell me where I'm wrong in my list John, you never did because you know it's correct.

If you call my views a "personal vendetta" then I'm good with that. I will always rally against those who would hurt and spread false information about our Industry, I would hope you and others would do the same.

I'm really not even sure why I care, but I guess I do.

.....cause you always have!

Guy Blackmon

And you're the reason for it Carlos!

In Myrtle Beach before the UAMCC Membership drive was even launched, you laid out your vision for the UAMCC it's something I have believed in ever since. I still believe this Org. can be that vision and even more. I know it can happen, it's got to.

Carlos Gonzales

And you're the reason for it Carlos!

In Myrtle Beach before the UAMCC Membership drive was even launched, you laid out your vision for the UAMCC it's something I have believed in ever since. I still believe this Org. can be that vision and even more. I know it can happen, it's got to.

I pray you are right my friend...

There are days that I wish I never started this (UAMCC) as at times I feel it has done worse for the industry vs. good and that was certainly not my intention or purpose.

However there are times that I truly believe there is still a chance....that one shot...for someone or a group of people to pick this thing back up and start making baby steps with it again with maybe a new approach.

It's good seeing a few folks over here and for those that called the last few days...appreciate the Thanksgiving Wishes. All is well out here in Cali......

John Tornabene

Member Guest
Good to cya Carlos.. You owe me a phone call:)

Guy.. Cool. What Matt is saying I brought that very point up here 6 months ago because Matt let it out there very briefly that he was willing to do something like what he's saying. John Orr said something in passing and I brought it up here in private..and nothing happened.

I'm going to Matt and Jacks Seminar. I haven't decided if I'm going to speak there or not on things that I consider important in this industry and how I'm moving that where it counts... I haven't discuss this with Matt yet because tomorrow and Tuesday I'm forming my team to reach out to where I need to go.. But it's never because I didn't give a darn about the UAMCC.

I'm no longer about fighting the same side. To me it makes Zero sense and I've made many friends on the PWNA side and some friends on the UAMCC side.

The Vendatata's I brought up is Ron with that statement about Daryl Mirza. That attitude has to stop. They have a personal problem that's on them. Run this thing to work and pissing people off will not do it..

Remember I paid for my membership.. So that has to tell you something.. I can bring out post here that Matt brought up awhile ago about helping this org out.. And it was pretty much passed over. I can bring out a post here what I offered to do something.

I also talked to Eric Clark the president of the PWNA to get his board to allow some of these guys here in the UAMCC to show up for much of nothing to recieve there plaques in person with pics and all and all they had to pay for a 4 hr cocktail was $60. These plaques went to a couple of BOD'S here and I was told that some would show up.....and know one did here.. So I don't know..does that make me....not give a hoot?

I'm already moving forward in what I'm doing... John Orr whether he wants to admit it or not gave me a great idea in passing... And then I got unloaded on from the outside of some serious magical shizz..

Maybe there is a way to tie the UAMCC in with what I'm doing or maybe they don't see it or care... But not one showed up.
So I do things Guy all the time.. And I'm happy that the PWNA supported me because I support them.. I got Zonked by your grand leader here.. So I'll watch and see if it's worth stepping up to the plate for them in some capacity down the road.. But as of today this post is all we got.. And it started with HAS THE FAT LADY SANG.. That's not what the members want to here at this stage of the game.

That's it. Oh by the way without talking about the other guys chosen for the environmental positions within the UAMCC..just to tell you about one guy there.. Charlie Arnold. He contact me all through out when Kath and I left Nashville suddenly because Kathys father was suddenly dying. When we were air born Charlie hit me up on another text that he will come out to our house and help us threw this. He offered his prayers and stayed in contact telling us whatever it is we need he's there. When my father inlaw died...it was Charlie Arnold who ask if he should come to the wake.. He went way above and beyond to help us.. He I think found on his own where on the net Jacks info was and Charlie wrote something nice in there..

So that's a fellow PWNA environmental chair person... What does that tell you about the man? I have to much respect to knock these guys in what they believe in.. Find a better way Guy..by showing you have something else to offer to your members and people will listen... They may not agree but they will listen..if there smart.

The Evil Empire Thing you bring up on PWI is funny... And good for some laughs but do you really believe that's the way to snag members? I know also know your far from stupid and Internet ratings that is some funny stuff. My evil empire is sitting and waiting in the middle east somewhere and not from guys who give a darn in the Powerwashing Industry whether people agree with them or not.

Fun stuff discussing this here but who's going to actually do something about it... That's what I'm watching for because that will tell me if I re-up once again...am I really getting my money's worth especially considering I'm leaving 80g a year on the table walking away from a great job..so where my money goes from the very last dollar our office president, chairman, CEO or just the title she like best--MOM-- Kathy's Dep't now.

Carlos Gonzales

Good to cya Carlos.. You owe me a phone call:)

Guy.. Cool. What Matt is saying I brought that very point up here 6 months ago because Matt let it out there very briefly that he was willing to do something like what he's saying. John Orr said something in passing and I brought it up here in private..and nothing happened.

I'm going to Matt and Jacks Seminar. I haven't decided if I'm going to speak there or not on things that I consider important in this industry and how I'm moving that where it counts... I haven't discuss this with Matt yet because tomorrow and Tuesday I'm forming my team to reach out to where I need to go.. But it's never because I didn't give a darn about the UAMCC.

I'm no longer about fighting the same side. To me it makes Zero sense and I've made many friends on the PWNA side and some friends on the UAMCC side.

The Vendatata's I brought up is Ron with that statement about Daryl Mirza. That attitude has to stop. They have a personal problem that's on them. Run this thing to work and pissing people off will not do it..

Remember I paid for my membership.. So that has to tell you something.. I can bring out post here that Matt brought up awhile ago about helping this org out.. And it was pretty much passed over. I can bring out a post here what I offered to do something.

I also talked to Eric Clark the president of the PWNA to get his board to allow some of these guys here in the UAMCC to show up for much of nothing to recieve there plaques in person with pics and all and all they had to pay for a 4 hr cocktail was $60. These plaques went to a couple of BOD'S here and I was told that some would show up.....and know one did here.. So I don't know..does that make me....not give a hoot?

I'm already moving forward in what I'm doing... John Orr whether he wants to admit it or not gave me a great idea in passing... And then I got unloaded on from the outside of some serious magical shizz..

Maybe there is a way to tie the UAMCC in with what I'm doing or maybe they don't see it or care... But not one showed up.
So I do things Guy all the time.. And I'm happy that the PWNA supported me because I support them.. I got Zonked by your grand leader here.. So I'll watch and see if it's worth stepping up to the plate for them in some capacity down the road.. But as of today this post is all we got.. And it started with HAS THE FAT LADY SANG.. That's not what the members want to here at this stage of the game.

That's it. Oh by the way without talking about the other guys chosen for the environmental positions within the UAMCC..just to tell you about one guy there.. Charlie Arnold. He contact me all through out when Kath and I left Nashville suddenly because Kathys father was suddenly dying. When we were air born Charlie hit me up on another text that he will come out to our house and help us threw this. He offered his prayers and stayed in contact telling us whatever it is we need he's there. When my father inlaw died...it was Charlie Arnold who ask if he should come to the wake.. He went way above and beyond to help us.. He I think found on his own where on the net Jacks info was and Charlie wrote something nice in there..

So that's a fellow PWNA environmental chair person... What does that tell you about the man? I have to much respect to knock these guys in what they believe in.. Find a better way Guy..by showing you have something else to offer to your members and people will listen... They may not agree but they will listen..if there smart.

The Evil Empire Thing you bring up on PWI is funny... And good for some laughs but do you really believe that's the way to snag members? I know also know your far from stupid and Internet ratings that is some funny stuff. My evil empire is sitting and waiting in the middle east somewhere and not from guys who give a darn in the Powerwashing Industry whether people agree with them or not.

Fun stuff discussing this here but who's going to actually do something about it... That's what I'm watching for because that will tell me if I re-up once again...am I really getting my money's worth especially considering I'm leaving 80g a year on the table walking away from a great job..so where my money goes from the very last dollar our office president, chairman, CEO or just the title she like best--MOM-- Kathy's Dep't now.

I sure do John. Couldn't call you as we had family over during the weekend.

Will hit you up on Tues if that is okay......

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member

Yeah John I don't think they will be Staking me or my business anytime soon. I'm glad you finally agree this type of behavior was not acceptable.

Being someone that this was done too I can assure you that UAMCC will never do such a thing as long as I'm involved.

I agree 100% this has stopped I hope, one of the most embarrassing moments in my affiliation with this industry and hurtful.

Roger Gothorp

Dropping the topic would be a really good start. Continuing to perpetuate the story is like picking up a hot coal to throw at someone - the thrower is going to be burned as well.

I simply cannot understand why people want to be part of a solution when they themselves insist on being part of the problem. Not calling name or pointing fingers so please no one blow up my phone....I'm only speaking to you if you are guilty and recognize it.

John Tornabene

Member Guest
Yeah John I don't think they will be Staking me or my business anytime soon. I'm glad you finally agree this type of behavior was not acceptable.

Being someone that this was done too I can assure you that UAMCC will never do such a thing as long as I'm involved.

I agree 100% this has stopped I hope, one of the most embarrassing moments in my affiliation with this industry and hurtful.
Knock it off Ron. Where all sick of your me me me attitude. Let these guys do there job.

Guy Blackmon

Dropping the topic would be a really good start. Continuing to perpetuate the story is like picking up a hot coal to throw at someone - the thrower is going to be burned as well.

I simply cannot understand why people want to be part of a solution when they themselves insist on being part of the problem. Not calling name or pointing fingers so please no one blow up my phone....I'm only speaking to you if you are guilty and recognize it.

Good point Celeste. This stuff has got to be put behind us, I'm not saying completely forget but only move on, move forward. This stuff only "Stagnates" us and we stick in the mud. All of us are going to have to learn to "Play Well With Others" if we are going to move forward.

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member
Yes hashing this ugly stuff up is always nasty, I don't think he was hashing this to be negative, just giving good advice on letting it go.

Looking at the positives I'm the only verified PWNA members. (officially)

I really find humor in it these days, This is not what the UAMCC will be about if I get a chance to lead it.

If I where to ever get caught up in something like this I would have resigned. Mike did the right thing by posting the truths apologizing and then resigning.

If you think I've been to hard in Mike you might be correct, I won't hold my breath waiting for the others involved to apologize. So you know since my private addresses posted I have had numerous idiots following crews. I have had equipment come up missing. My guys keep getting idiots waiting for them outside the gates asking them if they want jobs.

My people I work with do not understand why this happened, I explained to them people had been following them around. I was stupid and gave a guy from national org the shop addresses. They said why did you do that stupid??...LOL

I laughed, I thought they where my friends.

John Tornabene

Member Guest
What do you mean John ? I was agreeing with you. I willing to forgive them. Bigger things ahead
Good. Will forget that you could have been arrested for making a phony criminal allegation of stalking charges if you would have signed a deposition, plus the Cyberbullying and you also apologized to Mike because of your own stupidity..and your not the only PWNA Verified whatever your saying these days.. So give the UAMCC a break already and keep your vendettas to yourself and the guys you have it with.

This is the way you plan to lead you Just caused me to stop the check I was about to send out to Guy..so now I can wait to see if you are going to be the President. Not going to be a part of your attack tactics no more Ron. So stop it and move forward already.
Your turning off people already.

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member
John I just simply do not understand you, its very apparent your the only bully here. Suggesting I'm a criminal sir, your out of line.

John choices are yours, I suspect many will not join because they do not like me or my personality. I also suspect there will be others who will join because they do like what I represent. TRUTH

There's a Phrase thats popular on the web community. " you must have been talking with Ron, that means you want to do the right thing"

John I have no idea why you feel we have to butt heads even when i agree with you, no one but you was mentioning this. I Agree its all in the past, truly I have forgiven Mike. I joke with him occasionally about it because I see the comedy in the entire deal.

I never bullied Mike Hilborn, I disagree with people like I do with you. Because i thought you taking pictures of dead people graves with Org Logos was rude you have this obvious vendetta ageist me.

John I'm sorry if you feel you do not have a place here.

Because we where once friends the lights will be on if you should decide to change your mind.

Good. Will forget that you could have been arrested for making a phony criminal allegation of stalking charges if you would have signed a deposition, plus the Cyberbullying and you also apologized to Mike because of your own stupidity..and your not the only PWNA Verified whatever your saying these days.. So give the UAMCC a break already and keep your vendettas to yourself and the guys you have it with.

This is the way you plan to lead you Just caused me to stop the check I was about to send out to Guy..so now I can wait to see if you are going to be the President. Not going to be a part of your attack tactics no more Ron. So stop it and move forward already.
Your turning off people already.

Roger Gothorp

OMG - I make a motion that anyone who CAN'T LET GO OF PAST STUFF be banned from this organization. And now yes, I am speaking to Ron and John.

Signing off for now - I'd rather go dump dirty carpet water than read this regurgitated bullsh*t .... again.

Guy Blackmon

John & Ron, this is the kind of stuff that needs to stop!

Kind of ironic this kind of back & forth is in a thread titled "Is It Over Now" Please take this and do it in private not here.

John Tornabene

Member Guest
Hey Guy in all fairness for this org.. Move this thread into a private area. Look I want the UAMCC to succeed because they can benefit there members. Me and Ron are locking horns and raining on the parade. So I called Ron.

Ron where good?? Either way I have work that has to get done on the outside.. And the truths always come out anyway..which is all good. I'll give Ron his props.. He wants to help the industry and if he meant what he typed above I'll bite my lip....

Good luck and one of you guys hopefully we'll hook up next year. I'm already booked to go to THADS RT because I always told him I would get there because I hear how awesome his are.. Now I finally have the time.